I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

Hey, this chapter isn't the real ending. It was planned to be, but then I realized how ridiculous this one is. Enjoy.

A/N: It's time. I'm kind of sorry it had to have ended like this. But, in order to save everything, I must also end it all. Like a purge to restore all that's good back to life. It's time for this universe to reach its ending. I thank each and every one of you for coming with me on this journey. But nothing good lasts forever, you know? Did that get you? I hope it did. This is a chapter for Elf sensei. She's honestly my favorite character out of the bunch. I'm glad to give her some much-needed love. I wonder how many people thought, 'It's time? Already?' None of that now, we just started after all! I'm thinking maybe new chapters every two weeks, what do you think? From this chapter, a lot of new things will be shown. A new direction will be made... right? Let's continue. イタリックは嘘です... この夢は終わりました。

Kishimino: It is recommended that you reread the previous chapters either so you can remember what's happened thus far, or to see any of the things you missed with the chapters getting (OH). Also for those wondering, a singularity is a bit of space-time that differs from the original timeline.  In this case, it's being used to split Sagiri and Elf-sensei in half and showing how there are two different branches the universe could split off into. Which one will win? You'll have to keep reading each week and find out when it happens! -Thanks.

Trigger warning to those who are easily disturbed or mental health overlying issues. Please be warned before reading this chapter. This is your warning, so please consider it. Thanks in advance.

A/N: Y/N POV 残存日数 :?

Y/N: The sun... it's a little too bright today. I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily like it either. Neutral is kinda a plain word to describe it. Is Sagiri awake?

He looks to his side, no, she's still asleep.

Y/N: Guess not.

He gets out of bed and walks downstairs.

Y/N: I heard last night a cliff broke off and fell into the ocean. I heard there was ancient stuff that fell in as well. Several caverns are now destroyed. A lot of stone in the ocean today, but it will erode soon enough.

He makes coffee for a change. It's something that he usually avoids. Unusual, yes, but it seems he's changing things up today.

Y/N: I wonder how Mugi's doing? She's probably well.

He feels several light buzzes in his pocket.

Y/N: Someones trying to call me? Why this early? *He grabs his phone and answers* "Hello?"

Elf-sensei: "Good morning, Y/N-kun!"

Y/N: "Ah, good morning to you as well, sensei."

Elf-sensei: "I called to ask you if you wanted to go to breakfast with me?"

Y/N: "Sure, I'll be over soon." I guess I should get dressed then. *He leaves the call*

He uses [D4C) to get dressed quickly, and walks out the door. Though not before writing a note saying where he was going. Once he's at Yamada's house, he knocks on the door.

Y/N: "Sensei! I'm here."

Elf-sensei: "I'll be a minute!"

Y/N: Seems I got here too soon. I don't mind waiting, though.

He watches a purple cat on his phone. After three minutes the door opens, and Yamada Elf steps out.

Elf-sensei: "I wasn't expecting you to get done so quickly. So next time, please wait five minutes before coming here."