Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.

A/N: Hello, and welcome to my rewriting of this tale. I'm keeping the base of the chapters so I can have some sort of an idea about how to go about it. But this is in fact the rewrite.

Y/N=  Your name

A/N = Authors Notes

*Yawn* = character actions

"Well hello there" = Character is talking out loud 

'Oi Josuke your moms totally hot' = Texting/Writing

If there isn't " or ' that means they are thinking to themselves

italics = whispering  

Masamune's POV

Father: "From today on, they're going be your new siblings."

Mother: "Please take good care of them." 

Standing there was a girl that looked as fragile as spring snow, and her brother looked as calm as a leaf on a fall day. The behind mom taking occasional glances at me, while the other stood in front of her looking straight at me with a curious gaze. Both looked just a bit timid at the moment as they looked around at their new surroundings. They both looked like they wanted to say something, but both choose to remain mute.

Masamune: "Sure!" 

He gives his most comforting smile then crouches down to their level.

Masamune: "Hey there!"

Sagiri: "Nice to meet you, nii-san."

Y/N: He's going to be my brother? Why? *He tilts his head* "Hm?" Why haven't we met him before? "How are you?" Should I really be asking that to a stranger?

Masamune: Her voice was barely above a whisper and was as gentle as a droplet of water on a leaf, while her-er. My brother's voice sounded like a calming autumn breeze. One thing was certain, and that was they were both fragile and were in need of comfort. "I'm great and it's nice to meet you both." *Masamune offers a small smile as he replies* 

Since then, I haven't seen my sister again, but luckily, my brother sometimes comes down to eat his meals with me. Me and Y/N talk often we're worried about Sagiri not coming out of her room, but, we have both accepted the situation as is.

A/N: Time skip brought to you by Y/N trying to make pancakes for Sagiri and Masamune

*Alarm bell rings*

Masamune: Ah goodness, I fell asleep on my laptop again. Writing for an extended period can really do that to you. I should probably start cooking their breakfast soon before they start banging on the floor. Okay. What should I make today? Maybe some omurice? Ya that sounds good maybe I should also add something more to it... I'll decide once I get there.

A/N: smol skip to after he's done cooking

Masamune: *He smiles at his handy work* This food almost looks like the type you'd see in ads.

A loud bang echoes throughout the room.

Masamune: Well, that's my cue. "I'll be right there!" 

He gets a tray to put the food on and quickly gets the omurice to their room. He then knocks on their door. 

Masamune "Sagiri, Y/N, I brought your breakfast." Nothing, not a sound. I at least hoped Y/N would open the door and talk to me for a second, but not today it seems. *Sigh* "I'll leave your breakfast right here. Make sure you eat up." As I placed down the tray and slowly walked back down the stairs, I feel a little disappointed that neither of them came out there rooms. Oh well, there's always dinner. Welp, I should be getting to school.