The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.

A/N: Welcome back to another chapter. I want to thank you guys, for we have reached 100 reads! It's a big step for me. Also, guys, please try and comment on my first chapter, so that I know what direction you want this story to go. Also, I'm going to have an important announcement at the end. I don't want to waste anyone's time, so let's start.

Y/N POV

Y/N: What's that smell? Is Masamune making breakfast?

He sits up in bed.

Y/N: "Wait a second, where am I?" Oh, right. I'm at a sleepover.

He gets out of bed and starts looking around.

Y/N: "This place is fancier than I remember. I didn't get a good look at it while it was dark.

He leaves the room and starts exploring.

Y/N: "You'd think I could tell how everything looks, but I'm honestly blind. To be honest, it looks more down to earth than I expected." Not what I'd expect from a princess at all.

Sensei?: "Good morning Y/N. While you were sleeping I made us breakfast."

Y/N: "Morning, Elf-sensei. I could tell. I was able to smell that from all the way in your room."

Elf-sensei: "That's always a good sign. Well then, since I'm the cook, you better go set the table, dear."

Y/N: "Gotcha." Dear? She must be used to her mother saying that.

Elf-sensei: Did he catch that? Hopefully not.

Y/N: "Where do you keep the forks?"

Elf-sensei: "Right cabinet." So he didn't hear it. Thank god. I hate slipping up like that in front of others.

A/N: smol skip to breakfast

Elf-sensei: "So, here is some of my hit manga. Like I said yesterday, this is true literature, so read up while you eat. Kay'?"

Y/N: "Hai, sensei."

Both: "Itadakimasu."

Y/N picks up a light-novel, and starts reading. Occasionally taking a bite or turning the page. He looks intrigued.

Elf-sensei: "Seeing as you are quickly eating everything on the plate..." *She giggles in amusement* "I going to assume you like it. When you're done stuffing your face, do tell me what you think of both the food and the book." 

Y/N: *Eats at the speed of light* Ah yes, my second favorite thing, food. This book isn't half bad either, though the language is a bit... How do I say... childish? Easy to read would go over better, I think.

He puts down his fork on the now empty plate.

Y/N: "The food was great. Thank you. Now, this book has very easy-to-understand language and short paragraphs. It could be passed as something you'd give to someone starting out."

Elf-sensei: "Now, do you get what I was saying yesterday? I will save the light novel world by making it less difficult to understand, so more people can get into them. I want to show everyone what they're missing out on."

Y/N: "I see. That makes sense. Well, I'm supposed to give you advice, so here you go. Please remember I'm not a writer. So this is from the perspective of a reader. While being simple is good, there are some things that go for the sake of simplicity. I didn't feel some relationships were given proper development because of the size. It feels too small. It leaves me wanting more for sure, though."

Elf-sensei: "While I feel your advice was helpful, I must say that you're wrong. They're small so they can be easily digestible. I want the readers to grow alongside each book. Next time I'll give you a prototype of what I'm currently working on. That'll help you understand better. But don't worry, my servant, your thoughts were still heard and I will still value them."