And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.

A/N: Hello! This is the chapter I was talking about last time. Something for better world-building. To better introduce order. Sorry, it took so long to come out, working on the anni chapter as well. So enough delay, let's begin already!

So you don't remember what happened? Do you? Did you not accept it? Or are you trying to forget? This is far from how that day went. It's not real. But it seems somehow real. It has more life than the actual day itself. Which is impossible, because that day never passed. This day doesn't exist. Did you... somehow make another?  

A/N: Y/N POV

Y/N: "Come on, it'll be fun!"

Sagiri: "No! Nope! Not at all! There's no way I'd go somewhere with so many people!"

Y/N: "But I bought two tickets."

Sagiri: "Then get someone else, just not me. You know I feel about the matter."

Y/N: "Fine. I'll just drop it for now."

Sagiri: "Geez, you really don't get it sometimes, onii-chan."

Y/N: "Hai hai. I get it. I get it." *He lays down on the bed* "Too bad I guess."

Sagiri: "Too bad for you." Hate to make him feel bad, but he knows I'll never leave my room. I won't change this, at least, not for a while.

Y/N: "You know, I'm sure Masamune will want to go with me."

Sagiri: "Probably not. I wouldn't expect he would want to go. He works too much, and you know that."

Y/N: "Then I'll just get sensei to go with me. She's always up to spending time with me."

Sagiri: "If you're just trying to make me jealous, then that won't work."

Y/N: "I'm not here for that. I just- nevermind. I'll be leaving now."

Sagiri: "A-Ah, onii-chan! You're really just going to leave me?" Leaving now of all times? I wasn't expecting him to leave so immediately. 

Y/N: "Yup." *He puts two fingers on his head* "See ya." *He pokes her head before walking out the room* 

He appears in front of Elf Yamada's house.

Y/N: "Oi! Elf-chan! Get the heck out here! I want to take you somewhere!"

Sensei: "Give me ten minutes!"

Y/N: "Okay." *He gives a thumbs up(Though Elf, getting dressed, can't see it)* 

He waits in the meantime by watching an oni giggle while playing a game called, 'papers, please'. He even donates some money to try and make her smile. After eleven minutes, she comes out fully dressed. 

Elf: "Where did you want to go?"

Y/N: "I wanted to go to the movies. The Demon Slayer movie dropped, and I wanted to go see it with someone."

Elf-chan: "SO, you're inviting me on a date?"

Y/N: "Just to the movies, as a couple of best friends."

Elf-chan: "Good enough." I'll just say it's a date.

Y/N: "Right then, let's get going."

They begin their journey or rather, it would've been a journey if the trains were running today. But the sad reality is, closed due to maintenance. They turn the other way and start walking.

Elf-chan: "Y/N-Kun, did you have any other places in mind?"  *She spaces out unconsciously while thinking*

Y/N: "Did you want to go somewhere?"