Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?

A/N: Welcome back my friends to the special chapter of this story, for those who don't know this was the most voted option from my thanks chapter. Sorry, it took so long to make, the plots were made over each day. This chapter will be canon to the story. It is also the true ending to this story. Everything after this is extra fluff. Anyways, without further ado, here's the chapter that has spent some time in the making. Y/N POV

Y/N: "Can we try another time honestly? It's just... I want to stay home tomorrow."

Sagiri: *With a hint of sadness in her voice* "T-That's fine..."

Y/N: "But if I may ask, why?" 

Sagiri: *She gets noticeably timid* "W-Well, i-it's been around half a month since I... S-since I told you how I feel. During that time I've thought about how we could become closer and eventually make the jump to a couple! S-So, that's when an idea came to mind... My idea i-is for us to have a date."

Y/N: *He slightly blushes* "W-Well, I applaud your courage. That's a fine idea, really. But there's one thing you didn't account for."

Sagiri: "What's that?"

Y/N: "I'm also a shut-in to some degree as well. I was wanting to stay indoors and draw my art."

Sagiri: "Well, we can do that as well."

Y/N: Man I'm lucky to have such an adorable imouto. But she's a little too ambitious sometimes, too.

Sagiri: "If that's what you wish Onii-chan, then then we can make art right now!"

Y/N: "Goodness I just got home, a little patience never hurt anyone." I meant later. She's just eager right now, I can't hold it against her.

Sagiri: "A-Ah. Sorry, Onii-chan."

Y/N: "I didn't say it was a bad thing. I don't mind just as long as it's you. But I didn't mean right away." 

Sagiri: "Is it bad for you to spoil me all the time?"

Y/N: "Hmmm. Nope. Spoiling their little sister is an Onii-chan's job." Or little siblings in general.

Sagiri: "Onii-chan... Is it really ok for you to always pamper me?"

Y/N: Isn't that just the same question? "I think you're fine as long as it's in moderation. That means not always spoiling you in a big way, but giving in to everything you want every now and then."

Sagiri: "I'm glad. Ok, enough talk I wanna cuddle." *She grabs onto Y/N's shirt and hugs him* Growing closer is something we do every day. I just need to break the mold and make the next step.

Y/N: "Ok, ok." *He gives in and hugs back* Warmth is nice.

Narrator-San: Unfortunately Kami-sama had other plans as they hear a knock at the door.

Y/N: "My goodness. Sorry bout this Sagiri." *He stands up to go answer the door but Sagiri just decides to not let go* "Um, Sagiri, I need to go answer the door...."

Sagiri: Right when we just started?! This better be important! "Fine." *She lets go of Y/N*

Y/N: "Thanks." *He goes to open the door* "Yo."

Masamune: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "You know, if you're going to ask a question, just say so. You already had my attention when you said my name."

Masamune: "Uh. Gotcha. Anyways, what did you get from the store."

They walk downstairs to investigate. Y/N instantly recognizes the contents of the bag.

Y/N: Oh right, almost forgot I left the bags on the counter. "I got... A couple bags full of mochi."

Masamune: But I just bought you guys snacks not too long ago! "...Why are you, spending our money on mochi?!"