A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!

A/N: This is what was the next chapter before I decided to end the series. I thought it would only be fair that I at least give you guys what was left. Hope you enjoy what little there was. Hope to see you in my other stories.

Muramasa: "It's no good to lack honorifics, kouhai. You will call me... Muramasa-senpai!"

Y/N: This is quite an interesting development. *He eats some imaginary popcorn*

Elf-sensei: "What's with you, suddenly interrupting us, and all this about crushing dream?"

Muramasa: "You were a super-popular author, who has sold over two million copies, right?"

Elf-sensei: *She blushes while pushing her hair back* "Yes! Worship me!"

Y/N: "Leave it to your 'servants' on Twitter, you don't even know her! Not even I worship you, and I know you!"

Elf-sensei: *She looks at Y/N* "Aren't we forgetting one teensy-weensy, but ever so crucial little, tiny detail? I OWN YOU! So please, remain quiet, the adults are talking."

Y/N: "Since when?" Also, aren't I older than her? I actually forgot I'm probably only older by a few months.

Elf-sensei: "Fufu, since you agreed to be my husband."

Y/N: When was that? Did I marry her? 

Muramasa: "Are you two done?"

Elf-sensei: "I had everything settled from the start."

Muramasa: "I see. Kagurazaka-san, please tell them how many copies I've sold."

Ayame: "Muaramasa-sensei's total copies sold is... fourteen point five million copies."

Elf-sensei: "Fourteen point five..."

Y/N: "For someone as young as her it's pretty impressive."

Muramasa: "If you have more than one million copies' worth difference in sales, you can say anything. You said something of that sort, right?" 

Y/N: If only they knew how many manga, anime, light novels, and movies I've helped make. My sales dwarf everyone's here, I could buy a big portion of this publishing company if I took money from my savings, but that's put away for a rainy day. 

Elf-sensei: *She retreats and sits upon Y/N's lap* "Y/N, she was mean to meeeee!" *She says this in a pouting nature*

Y/N: "You can cry into my chest, but I'd rather not start anything."

Elf-sensei: "But Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." *She sulks into his chest* So unfair!

Y/N: "Yareyare, cheer up now. She's going to say something interesting." *He offers her some imaginary popcorn, to which she somehow accepts* I wasn't actually expecting that.

Muramasa: *She faces Masamune* So his name is Y/N, I wonder why Elf went to him even though she knows how many copies I've sold. Quite intriguing. "Now let's get back to the main topic. HM? It seems you're angry, kouhai."

Masamune: "Because my senpai made fun of our dream, and because she said she'd crush it!"

Muramasa: "Yes, I said that. And, I carried it out."

Masamune: "Carried out?" 

Muramasa: "The reason why the release date of your recent project proposal has been delayed by a year is because I intentionally took the publishing slot away from you. I have been keeping up with your actions by going through kagurazaka-san." 

Y/N: "Is that stalker level?"

Elf-sensei: "It totally is!"

Masamune: "Eh?"