The Return of The Orange Thing!

A/N: Back at it again at the Writing Desk. *Hits head on table* It's about that time again for another chapter. You guys liking the content thus far? Hope so. Moving on let's continue where Masamune last left off. POV Masamune

Megumi: "So that's why I'm thinking about reading these creepy otaku novels!"

Tomoe: *Her face darkness with content rage* "Hey, little girl. You try saying that one more time.

Megumi: "L-Little girl?"

Tomoe: "Y-You just said 'creepy otaku novels' while f-facing the mistress of the light-novel section."

Megumi: "Yes, creepy otaku novels!"

Tomoe: "You've got some nerve!" *She starts to charge at her*

Masamune: *Jumps in the way* "Calm down, Tomoe!"

Tomoe: "Don't underestimate the combat tribes from the Adachi Ward!" *She tries to hit Megumi, while Masamune tries to hold her back*

Narrator-San: This continues for about a good minute. Before Tomoe finally stops.

Masamune: "I think you get it now, but stop calling novels with illustrations 'creepy otaku novels'."

Megumi: "Got it." *She puts her hand up* "Okay! Then, what should I call them?"

Masamune: "'Light-novel' is acceptable."

Megumi: "Then, 'light-novel', is it?" *She smiles* "Can you tell me which ones to read? I want to like the same stuff Izumi-chan like, too."

Masamune: "I see, then..."

Tomoe: "Mune-kun, a second..." 

Narrator-San: They tell Megumi to look around the store for a moment, so they can have a secret discussion in privacy.

Tomoe: "I get the gist of the situation. But, I can't forgive her for the offensive language she spoke."

Masamune: "You 'can't'? What are you planning to do?"

Tomoe: "I'll make her super-addicted to light-novels and completely convert her." *She gets a sheepish grin and rubs her hands together* "My dear customer!"

Megumi: *Quite obviously freaked out* "Wh-What is it? You can just call me Megumin like most normally do."

Tomoe: "Then, Megumin-chan. If you're looking for an entry-level light-novel, start with this!" *She hands her a light-novel* "And I also recommend this one and that one." *She gives her a couple more light-novels* 

Masamune: "That choice..."

Megumi: "She holds multiple light-novels with a worried expression*  "This many? And, more than anything else, this title!"

Tomoe: *Gleefully* "'Legends of the Illusionary Demon Sword', from the super-popular Muramasa Senju-sensei! Our best-seller and the second season of the anime is on air right now."

Masamune: She's such a... I honestly don't know what to say. She's somehow an amazing saleswoman, but it's kind of scary."

A/N: smol skip to after Megumi is done purchasing the light-novels she has chosen to keep. They are all outside the store right talking.

Tomoe: "Thank you for your purchase! I'll see you tomorrow, Megumin-chan."

Megumi: "Huh? Tomorrow?"

Tomoe: *She gives a full smile as a response* 

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to late morning.

Masamune: *Is currently writing until his phone rings* "Hello?"