Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...

A/N: Here's the new chapter. Y/N will finally start gaining a bigger role. That mostly means more speaking roles. Though, soon enough, we'll follow what his is day is like. Mostly introducing his personality for now.

Y/N POV

He starts to slowly wake up as the sun hits his eyes.

Y/N: It was going to end sooner or later. I should probably wake up Sagiri, too. "Oi, Sagiri. Wake up! You're going to be late for your stream later today. 

Sagiri: "Ehhh Onii-chan why did you wake me up? I was having a good dream too... Too bad I guess."

Y/N: "Sorry sis, but It's time to wake up... Also, if I am forced to wake up, so are you."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, you baka! It's not my fault the sun hits you first. That's where you chose to sleep. Also, shouldn't you let your precious imouto sleep in all she wants?"

Y/N: "No comment. Anyways, I'm going to have breakfast with nii-san. You could always join us, you know."

Sagiri: "No thanks. You heard me the other day. Leaving my room would count as a loss for me."

Y/N: "Right, right, sorry. Well then, I'll be back soon."

Sagiri: "See you later, Onii-chan. B-But, please be back as soon as possible."

Y/N: "Sure? Not like there's much I would do out there anyways."

Sagiri: "Good. N-Not that there's anything wrong with you staying out there."

Y/N: I'd sure hope so. But knowing her, she's worried I'll take too long. "I won't take long, so don't worry." Time to see what nii-san is doing. "Goodbye for now."

Masamune POV

Orange-haired girl: "I'm Megumi Jinno, Sagiri Izumi's classmate."

Masamune: "Sagiri's classmate?"

Jinno-san: "Yes! I'm the class Representative!"

Masamune: Woah, she's close, a little too close for my liking. But I shouldn't be rude to someone I've just met. This is probably normal for her.

Jinno-san: "So, are you Izumi-san's older brother?"

Masamune: "Y-Yeah." I'm one of them.

Jinno-san: "But, you're not related to her by blood, right? And you live all alone with your little sister. Is that okay?"

Masamune: "I have a little brother who's two years younger than me. We also have an aunt who rarely visits. But we're mostly on our own." What's she looking at? "Jinno-san, right?"

Jinno-san: "Just call me Megumin!"

Masamune: "Then, Megumi-chan?"

Megumi-chan: "That's no good! I want to get along with you, her Onii-san, too. If you can't call me Megumin, then please call me Megumi, without the honorifics."

Masamune: "W-Well then, nice to meet you, Megumi."

Megumi: "Yup."

Masamune: "So, what brings you here? What's wrong."

Megumi: "This is strange. There aren't any boys who haven't fallen in love with me at first sight. Are you one of those who loves boys?"

Masamune: Hold up. "No way! I can't fall in love that fast!" Plus, I don't even know her age. You have to be safe and assume in these situations with school girls that they're under-aged. "You fool. Every day, I wash the panties of my little sister, a much more beautiful girl than you. There's no way I'd fall in love with any woman at first sight."