A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!

A/N: Nyanpasu my friends. Yes I'm going to release this in the morning just for one joke, your welcome. Deleted the bunch of block text, didn't need it. Now, lets get on with the chapter. Y/N POV

Y/N: "If that's what you wish, then I'll be happy to help with what you need." 

Sagiri (On phone speaker): "Thanks Onii-chan. For now, can you guys can come back to my room."

Y/N: "Sure thing." *Sagiri disconnects* "Wow it's been a huge back and forth."

Elf-sensei: "Indeed. I'm kinda thirsty..." *Trails off thinking*

Y/N: "What would you like to drink? We have chocolate milk, strawberry milk, tea, and tap water."

Elf-sensei: "Is that all, or are you holding out on me, because most people have more options then just two variations of milk."

Y/N: "Uh. Um." *The art style changes* "We do, but first, you must beat me in a duel to unlock other beverage options" *He reveals his card holder* "Lets D-D-"

Elf-sensei: "Nope, I'm good."

Y/N: *He sulks* "Aw man it was gonna be so cool and junk." *Resumes back to normal* "Fine. We also have Matcha, orange juice, apple juice, and orange dream bars." No pepsi for her.

Elf-sensei: "To think my own top servant would hide so much from his master." *Shrugs* "Guess even servants forget how fortunate they are to be serving such a beautiful queen."

Y/N: "I'm most definitely a Alter Ego class."

Elf-sensei: "Well I'm obviously a ruler class. You can ask any one of my other servants about that, and they'll confirm it, one hundred percent of the time."

Y/N: "No wait, I'm most definitely Foreigner class."

Elf-sensei: "Why is that? Aren't they all lolis, and they all becomes monsters in the end. That makes a little less sense."

 Y/N: "Uhhhh... It's doesn't, but I like the Foreigner class servants."

Elf-sensei: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yes, there first forms are my favorite."

Elf-sensei: "Neat, I honestly never thought that about you. Now for my drink of choice, I choose a dream bar."

Y/N: *Now wearing a bar tender outfit* "Melted or not?"

Elf-sensei: "Non melted is fine." Why would anyone want anything like that melted?

Y/N: As expected, no sane person would want a melted ice cream bar. "Right then, here ya are." *he hands her an orange dream bar*

Elf-sensei: "Good servant."

Y/N: "Why do you call me servant again?"

Elf-sensei: "Do you not remember the first day we meet, where I asked you if you wanted to be my servant? I remember you said yes."

Y/N: "Ah ya, I forgot about that. Well regardless of that, you seem to also call me 'Y/N-kun' as well. Any reason for that?"

Elf-sensei: *Gets flustered but brushes it off quickly* "There is a very simple explanation! You are my friend as well as servant, so I added the kun to your name. Nothing more to it, don't think any further then that."

Y/N: "But when you say it like tha-" *knock knock* "Can you please get a move on? Sorry were going. Guess I'll just have to believe you on that." 

Narrator-San: They go back into Sagiri and Y/N's room.

Sagiri: "What were you two doing down there?"

Y/N: "She wanted a drink."

Sagiri: "Did you win the duel?"