Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!

Unnamed Reader :): "I want the next chapter, but the wait time... is a bit much. I have an idea!" *He summons his stand [Made in Heaven]* "If I can't get it at this time, I'll just have to accelerate time! Though I might reset the universe, I have a plan for that, too! I'll reset it to an exact point where everything's the same, but with one slight difference. That difference being, that a new chapter will be released sooner!" *He starts accelerating time as day and night shift rapidly and endlessly* "This is it, I will wait no longer with the power of my stand" 

Narrator-San: The shifting of the universe eventually reaches a vanishing point, and every living being is brought into this new universe. Everything is almost completely the same, but there is one slight difference.

Unnamed Reader "It's complete and the universe is reset. Lets check and see what's different now." *He logs into Wattpad and checks Kishimino-san's story updates*

Kishimino-San: 'I'm planning on working on a new chapter now instead of next week. I'll try and have the chapter out by late Sunday or early Monday.'

Unnamed Reader: "I've seen enough. I'm satisfied." *He sits back and reads other stories*

A/N: Hello hello, I'm back at it again with a chapter. Unnamed Reader used made in heaven to get to the next chapter sooner, and it worked. :p, nah but really. I'm a man for the fans I'll try and write what the fans want. I was planning on making a mini chapter with MiH, but instead I'll give a little bit of show here in an actual chapter. You may or may not know it, but every comment for a person wanting a new chapter makes me want to work on a new chapter even more. I read every comment and make sure that everyone's opinions heard, I'm going to try and response to each comment starting now. I love working with fans for things we both like. To tell you guys the truth I'm moving right now, and that's taking up lots of my time. But I'll try my hardest between moving and such to bring you guys new chapters. Shout out to reconXandXRacoons for letting me use his comment to start out this story. So enough talk, lets get this chapter started. Masamune POV

Narrator-San: It is currently the morning after, and Sagiri and Y/N are both awake. Right now, Sagiri is reading what Y/N made for her as Y/N is sleeping on the floor with a parted manga on his head. Masamune is in the kitchen making breakfast.

Masamune: *While cooking breakfast* Several days have passed since, that incident. *Has a flash back* 

Sagiri: "Nii-san... I'm in love with someone."

Masamune: *Goes back to the present as he cracks an egg*  "But, like most of the time, I'm making a meal for my little siblings."

Narrator-San: We cut back to Y/N and Sagiri's room.

Sagiri: *Is still reading the story Y/N wrote for her with a noticeably big blush on her face* Wonderful, it's amazing and it's written for me. "Huh?" *She turns to the next page and turns red from what is written on the page.* Sugoi, every aspect of this book is amazing *Puts her head down on her pillow while laying on her stomach*

Sagiri giggles while continuing to read it, that is until she rolls off the bed and onto a sleeping Y/N.

Y/N: *Suddenly feels the impact which greater then that of the moon from majora's mask, in turn causing him to loose his breath* What was that! "Gah! B-Bakana!"

Sagiri: *She giggles a bit* "Gomen'nasai, Onii-chan."

Y/N: "That hurt a lot! I'm not going to lie Sagiri." *He lets out a small sigh of relief* "Thank Kami-sama that your not heavy, if so, my manga might have gotten ripped."

Sagiri: *Looks at the manga that was once on his head, and is now on the floor* 'Steel ball run vol 17' "Onii-chan what is this manga?"

Y/N: "It's one of my favorite Jojo's part."