Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!

A/N: Welcome back all! How's it been? For the four people who saw the preview and are wondering if this is it, then no. That chapter is the next one. For now, it's time to introduce this new norm for chapters. Let's start things off right with...

A/N: Y/N POV

Y/N: Hm? What's that noise?

Sagiri: "Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Wake up! Onii-chan wake up!"

Y/N: "Hm? What's the matter? I was just sleeping."

Sagiri: "That's why I woke you up."

Y/N: "Then what is the matter? Is there something I need to attend to?"

Sagiri: "Yes, I got a letter from them!"

Y/N: "Wait, really?! It can't be... Is It really from, them?"

Sagiri: "Nii-san found this letter in the mailbox. It has their seal on it, so it has to be!"

Y/N: "It's been about a month since they sent a note, so this is an important event."

Sagiri: *She shines her small smile* "It is!"

Y/N: I will protect this smile with my life. "Well then, let's read it."

Sagiri sits in his lap, and they get to reading the letter.

Letter: 'Hello all. It is I once again. I'm sorry we fell out of touch for a bit, something came up. Ferrylady is doing well, and so is everyone else. Golden House is about to start celebrating the Lantern Festival. I hope you all will make a visit. We will be waiting, at least I hope so. No promises if business calls us. Sorry. I want to ask you both so badly to ask how you're doing, so you'll have to try your best to visit us. If I'm not there, then Ferrylady will be. I don't she'll be there though, she'll most likely be running off somewhere. I guess I'll end my letter here, I do not wish to be a drag on you. I hope to see you very soon. -Signed by the both of us since she didn't want to write anything(She really expects to talk in person).'

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, isn't this exciting!"

Y/N: "I'd say so. But they brought up something I almost forgot about, the Spring Lantern Festival. I think that'd be a great event for us to go to. It would really be a test to see how far you've come since the following months."

Sagiri: "We're going to go, right?"

Y/N: "I think we should. Besides a test, it's also a visual pretty event. The lights are shown all over the world."

Sagiri: "Does that mean I should get a yukata?"

Y/N: "I think we all should, but that's a matter of preference."

Sagiri: "Right. But I do wish to wear one when the day comes."

Y/N: "Hai. We'll have to go pick one out for you later on"

Sagiri: "But that does mean we have to invite Nii-san, right?"

Y/N: "I'm sure that Masamune would want to see them just as much as us."

Sagiri: "When is the festival anyways?"

Y/N: "In a few weeks, blink and it will probably be here already."

Sagiri: "Still, I can't help but think about how slow everything moves. I wish time would just speed up sometimes!"

Y/N: "Why's that? Being in a rush is no good. We'd all waste too much time if that were the case. Sorry to say, but I'd like to keep time moving however slowly it can." 

Sagiri: "Hm? I don't get that? Mind explaining?"

Y/N: "As I wise man once said. 'I ain't gonna be around forever. Sooner or later death is gonna... stick, y'know? What then? Someone's gotta be here when I'm not. Time moves slowly so we can enjoy what we have with those we care about. Sooner or later though, whether you like it or not, everyone is going to go." *He sighs* "While an unknown magical force will keep me alive for a longer amount of time, so what? Soon enough I'll be left in a world without anyone I know. So I'll take all the time I can get."