I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!

A/N: Welcome back my friends to another chapter this one is special due to how short the episode is. I'm going to use my professional skills and give you a bigger chunk of the chapter with Y/N and still give you the half episode. This chapter will work with a new main plot with the other half of episode 3 as a smaller part of it, this chapter will work as a longer version of Y/N part in chapter 4 and will include Sagiri in a big way. As usual hope you guys enjoy my new original chapter and don't forget to comment about things I could improve. Y/N POV. (As of 28/11/2020, this chapter has been overhauled)

Y/N: Hey look, no sun in my eyes, being big spoon dose have it's perks... But that doesn't really help when your used to waking up during this time due to the sun waking you up. What to do now? Do I sleep in, or do I wake up? Waking up is for the best time to give Sagiri a gentle wake up call. Wait a second I need to think here if I'm not careful she could be startled. So how do I go about this without waking her? I got it! *Y/N slips away from Sagiri slowly* So far so good. *He pats Sagiri's head* Ok now for the key part. *sits up in bed* "Hey Sagiri, it's about time you wake up, you wouldn't want to miss a day like this on sleep, would ya?"

Sagiri: *Waking up from her slumber, she sits up while rubbing her eyes* "Onii-chan, your up earlier then I expected... Whys that?"

Y/N: "Well, I usually wake up with the sun in my eyes so I guess by now I have gotten used to waking up this early in the morning."

Sagiri: "That's no fair I was hoping on sleeping in with you Onii-chan. Besides, did you have to wake me up?"

Y/N: "Well, by now you should be used to me waking you up. Also it's not the best for you to be sleeping all the time, no matter how cute you look while doing so."

Sagiri: *Blushes* "That's no fair, you can't just wake me up because you want me to have a life."

Y/N: "Haha, having a social life go brrrrrr. Anyways, it's a good day to draw and interact with fans, so why don't you hold a live stream later today?"

Sagiri: "Guess your right on this one, today does seem like a good stream day. So what do you plan on doing today?"

Y/N: "Honestly my plan for today is to explore the city we live. I mean I've never explored the city much despite living here. I mean, I know a lot of places I'm a regular at, but never really go elsewhere. So today my plan is to go check out what it has to offer and maybe I'll bring you back a souvenir." *He walks into the closet, closes it's door and quickly get dressed*

Sagiri: "You know, I never knew you had an interest in where we lived. To be honest though, I kind of want to join you but that would be weird, right? I mean, I haven't left my room in a long time so I would be a very new and scary experience."

Y/N: *Y/N walks out in the outfit of a certain broccoli headed hero's outfit* "I would love to have you along, but at the same time I know it would be a scary experience for you and I wouldn't want to force you to make a huge jump like that. I know that for now your scared of change after the incident that happened, you wanted nothing to change so you locked yourself in your room and wanted to become a shut-in. But I your big brother feel like I have failed you, because now you won't leave your room even for even essential things and that scares me. Though I know one day you will see the good in change and will learn to leave your room. In truth, my desire is to have a nice day with you while we enjoy what our city has to offer together. I know one day I'll be able to achieve this and when that day comes. It might be the happiest day of my life. It'll be the day when I know as your big brother that I haven't failed to make you ready for this world."

Sagiri: "O-Onii-chan don't think that you've always tried your hardest to make my life the best it could be and without you in it there's no purpose to anything. You made me get up every morning after the accident, even after I would try my best to not. You were the shoulder from which I cried on, so please never think of yourself as a failure."