18. || 8

Y/N POV

I must have fallen asleep at some point because I wake up to the sound of the door opening and closing. I rub my eyes praying that it's not my step mom. I look up to see my dad thankfully, but he doesn't look too impressed looking over at all the teenagers in front of him.

"I'm not even going to ask" my dad says but with a slight smile on his lips as he looks over at all of us his daughter's pack. He walks away into the kitchen kissing my forehead on the way in. This is my family right here my pack and I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

I look over at everyone, my friends, my family, my pack. Derek is asleep stretched out his head lying on my stomach and the rest of his body between my legs as his arms are wrapped around me tightly. The pups are scattered out all over the floor snuggling into each other in a sort of puppy pile but not at the same time. I smile at all of them before running my fingers through Derek's dark locks playing with his hair.

He lets out a quiet growl when I stop causing me to let a little chuckle before continuing to play with his hair. He lets out a purr noise which I know for a fact he would never admit to making.

I laugh quietly to myself thinking about that little purr noise as it is coming from a brooding, muscular alpha when really it sounded like it came from a little puppy, but he is a puppy. My puppy. Derek lifts his head to look up at me with a tired smile on his lips.

"Dads home" I say running my hands over his cheeks as he looks up at me with his gorgeous green eyes, that look so pure and vulnerable right now. Derek didn't speak he nodded his head before laying back down on my stomach. He stayed there for a couple of seconds before grumbling and picking up my hand and placing it in his hair.

"Derek, I got to use the bathroom" I say but he shakes his head not moving from me and every time I stopped playing with his hair, he let out a little growl. I end up shoving him of off me before getting up he groans and attempts to pull me back down, but I was too quick for him slipping out of his grasp.

I walk out of the living room but not before sticking my tongue out at Derek who just grumbles. I look over at the pack smiling this is my pack. My thoughts go back to Derek my mate. I could get used to saying that, at first the idea of being his mate scared me a bit not wanting the change in the pack or for things to change between us.

But now he is my big old puppy. To be honest he always has been, but I've just been to idle to see it. I have always needed him, and he has always needed me, and something tells me that it isn't going to change any time soon.

I walk back into the living room looking over at the pack once more before my eyes linger over Derek. He is now laying on top of the couch and by the looks of things he has been waiting for me to come back. I smile at him before flopping on top of him.

His arms moved around my waist straight away pulling me closer to him, which seems impossible, but he still tried. He leans down inhaling my scent smiling as he scents marks me his nose running down my neck.

The rest of the day was spent like this just hanging out as a pack. When the pups woke up, we turned the tv back on and ordered a pizza. But instead of it just being me and Derek on the sofa everyone joined us.

To start off with it was me and Derek snuggled up together on one end and Erica and Boyd snuggled up on the other side whilst Stiles lay in the middle of us. Isaac got up and moved onto the couch putting his head in my chest and Scott moved not long later Isaac did.

He sat between my legs with Isaac, next to move was Jackson he casually sat on the sofa grabbing my hand and holding it. Then Allison moved to sit on snuggling into Scott and Isaac. Lydia came on sitting on Jackson's lap.

Then Liam and Malia jumped on top of Isaac and Scott snuggling into me and Derek. Liam against my side and Malia more on Derek's lap.

And that's how the rest of the day was spent cuddling with the pack all together. No training. No supernatural. No threats. Just relaxing and peace.