The hunt/Chupacabra pt.1/3

Before they'd go and kill the chupacabra, Leo and Sandra had to go return some weapons because their inventory space (max 8) was almost full. Meanwhile, Jerry assigned some targets for his team members.

"Yo Sandra, have you decided which weapons to return? You gotta at least keep the good ones"

"Yea I know,  my Henry rifle has too long of a cool down and the damage isn't even that high, my crowbar is also a pretty trash, I think I'll keep the Barrett even though it's cool down is longer than the rifle and it's very heavy because it deals a lot of damage."

"Umm... ok" Leo said, a little confused. His father never taught him much about weapons, he only knew about the weapon rarities. He spent his childhood learning about morals, which was kind of useless for the situation he currently was in.

"I suggest you return your machette since it is common and less effective than your Kumasi and sword. You should probably keep your windicator as a backup gun just in case you have to reload your g-17 mid fight."

"Thanks"

After Leo and Sandra returned their weapons, they were headed to the base to meet up with Jerry.

"Yo Jerry, we should set up the trap now and go kill the chupacabra tomorrow morning"

"Nah bro, you guys are going without me"

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I have over 20 targets planned for the next month. Plus, every kill you guys get will be assisted to me since you two are part of my team."

"Fine but can you still help us with the trap?" Leo asked, stealing the words from Sandra's mind.

"'Course!"

They went to the hill side (map Hillside) and placed a large and heavy cage above a dead cow that Sandra just stole from a local farm. A string was attached to the corpse and connected to the cage, which would be triggered whenever the meat moved the slightest.

The next morning, the two teenagers left the base without bothering to wake Jerry up. They sneaked to the hill side to go see the trap that unfortunately didn't activate. The beef was left untouched so they just assumed the dog like crypted didn't pass. 

The second day, Leo and Sandra went back to the trap and found nothing. They started to wonder if anyone else killed it already. It was very possible considering there was thousands of people living under the reign of the Queen, and would gladly accept to kill the nuisances for a few kills.

The day after, they weren't planning on going back to the trap but Leo somehow convinced Sandra at the last minute. The two friends found a growling beast throwing itself on the cage furiously. It's silhouette looked like a canine with long spines on its back.

Sandra took out her Barrett and scoped on to the blood sucking dog. She was about to pull the trigger but was stopped by a female voice behind her:

"Huh. I thought I shot it."

Stats:

Leo:

Inventory: Kunai(main melee), Windicator(gun), Classic Sword(melee), G-17(Citizen gun)

Ability: none

Kills: 14

Rank: Serial

Sandra:

Inventory: Combat Knife(main melee), Barret(gun), Energy Blade(melee), Makarov(Citizen gun)

Ability: healing

Kills: 14

Rank: Serial

Jerry:

Inventory: karabmit(birth melee)

Ability: X-ray vision.

Kills: 18

Rank: Serial