New homie(pt. 1)

"Even the most innocent human is guilty for the good he didn't do"

It was hard for Leo to get over what happened the night he got his second kill. In fact, it took him a whole month of Sandra reminding him that she is still alive and Anna can't harm any more people since she's dead to make him recover from the trauma.

Leo learnt his lesson; he started listening to Sandra more often and he followed her plans. He asked Sandra to get another target that could be easier to take down.

Sandra finally found a target after a week. It was a Knight that enjoyed watching innocents running out of blood. Sandra thought that, since he was a melee fighter, it could help Leo train his gun aim. The girl called Leo over and tracked the target down. Sandra noticed that the target camped near some base. (Map Assault).

Leo prepared the weapons before leaving for the mission, which will occur at night.

Two hours later, they arrived at destination. The two friends now had to identify the target while avoid being stabbed. They hid behind boxes and barrels.

It was already morning when Leo spotted a sketchy man pulling out his melee, a medieval sword. He starts waiting for an innocent to pass so he can enjoy the show. But the Newbie couldn't really tell if the man was actually their target until he saw a smile on his face. That wasn't just some regular smile, and he knew there was some twisted intentions behind it.

"It's him" Leo told Sandra while pointing at the Knite, that was staring at a young women. "He's about to strike".

"Get you gun out! What are you waiting for? Hurry up before he spots us" Sandra whispered.

Leo got his windicator loaded and aimed at the target. Killing didn't feel right, but that psychopath torturing innocents felt even more wrong. He fired the moment before the Knite jumped to attack his victim.

Leo saw the surprised look in the target's eyes. However, what caught the boy's attention was the women's high pinched screaming as the bullet flew inches from her face.

A person just got killed and a lady is screaming the hell out of her and nobody seems to care, everyone is just out there minding their own business. Leo just can't believe how much this world has gone to shit.  He must stop this anarchy before the whole human population gets wiped out. 

The two friends went back to Leo's home right after picking up the target's melee. Leo was hesitant about leaving the lady behind, but he had to move on.

Leo told Sandra that he wanted another target ASAP, one that they could easily get an assist on. Later, Sandra found a cruel team leader (Elite). He is strong, but easily distracted and has bad reflex.

 He is strong, but easily distracted and has bad reflex

"I'll distract him while you go in the back. Shoot him when I give you the signal, which will be when I shoot him on the leg with my rifle." Sandra explained.

"Why don't you make a less obvious signal?" Leo asked.

"So I can get an assist. You wanted the kill to be an assist right? Also, since he has bad reflex, he won't get his weapon out in time. You should be able to react before him after all this training."

"How are you just so smart..."

The next day, they went to the targets teams base. Sandra walked in and a person stopped her.

"Who are you and what do you want" The person said.

"Oh hi! My name is Sandra. Do you know, by any chance, a team called the Kobras?"

The person stares at Sandra for a little while wondering if she is trustworthy enough to tell.

"Well you're lucky because I am part of that team. I'm Patrick, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Patrick. Is it possible for me to speak to your leader?" 

"... He is busy right now"

"It is urgent" Sandra lied.

"... Fine. Follow me."

Patrick led her to a locked room. He then took out a silver key and unlocked the door. Sandra thanked him and he walked away. She opened the door to something she never expected to see.

T.B.C...

[A.N.]: I'm gonna try to update once every 2 weeks.