The hunt/Bigfoot (pt.1/?)

It's presently the ceremony of blood for Amy. She looked excited according to Leo and he was looking forwards to watching it from a different angle. Sandra, on the other hand, wasn't quite happy about it taking place, after all, this is a ceremony of acceptance, and she still didn't trust Amy much.

He watched his two friends cut each other and exchange blood. Jerry showed no emotion, Leo thought it was due to the amounts of time he did the ceremony. Amy looked calm too, even though there was still a hint of pain on her face. Soon, the ceremony ended and every member came to welcome Amy to the team. Everyone except Sandra, who was sulking in the corner.

The following few months were pretty much the same. Everyday, the members of the team would research the assigned targets and kill them at the end of the week. Leo, Sandra and Amy didn't get to talk to Jerry ever since he got busy with work. He had to find targets for the members weekly. (+14 Jerry)

One day, Sandra called Jerry(she somehow convinced him to join), Leo and Amy (she felt the obligation to since Amy was close to Leo) for a private meeting:

"We need to get back to killing that last crypted, the Bigfoot" Sandra spoke in a serious tone.

"And the research?" Leo asked.

"We just need to know the location since it's really easy to kill" the girl answered.

"You forgot that it is nearly impossible to spot it" Amy pointed out coldly.

"We'll eventually find it, but the thing is, I doubt the Queen would give the kill rewards to all 4 of us.." Said the brown haired girl.

"You guys go without me" Amy and Jerry declared at the same time.

"Why so?" The boy asked.

"Im busy and I'm getting kills fast from the team" the man said in a monotone voice.

"I've got plenty of kills and the Bigfoot seems pretty boring" Amy insisted.

"Alright then can we get the next few weeks to take care of that crypted?" Leo asked the team leader in a rather excited tone.

"Sure"

Leo:

Inventory: Kunai(main melee), Windicator(gun), Classic Sword(melee), G-17(Citizen gun)

Ability: none

Kills: 27

Rank: Serial

Sandra:

Inventory: Combat Knife(main melee), Barret(gun), Energy Blade(melee), Makarov(Citizen gun)

Ability: healing

Kills: 27

Rank: Serial

Jerry:

Inventory: karabmit(birth melee)

Ability: X-ray vision.

Kills: 20

Rank: Serial

Amy:

Inventory: P90(Citizen gun), tomahawk(main melee), machete, hand cannon, shovel(Hero melee), AKM, paintball gun(Elite gun)

Ability: None

Kills: 61

Rank: Elite