Introduction

[Author's note] This is my first story so don't expect it to be good. Also, English is my third language so sorry in advance for the spelling errors. Any ideas are welcomed. Enjoy!

Arsenal is a kingdom where the social hierarchy is very complicated. There are two type of people: the regulars and the sorcerers. The regulars are normal humans: they are ranked bellow the sorcerers, who are humans born with or got supernatural powers at a certain rank, which can be beneficial for killing more people.

Your ranking is determined by the number of kills you have. At birth, every child, receive a weapon (a melee) either donated or inherited from their parents. Every child under 5 year old learns the social pyramid (taught by a special teacher) and fighting (trained by father).

When the child turns 5, they can have their first kill. The number of kills you have is marked on your left wrist while your rank name is on your right. You can't kill child under 5 years old, teachers, pregnant women or father of a child under 5 years old. If you kill one of them, you will be killed by the Queen herself.

Here are the rankings:

The Queen: rules Arsenal. Impossible to defeat, a sorceress.

Teachers: GODs who agreed with the Queen to teach the social pyramid to child under 5. They cannot kill and cannot be killed.

GODs: people who have more than 100 kills. They are limited to 1 kill each year but they are allowed to kill for self defense. Can become a teacher.

Legends: people who have 80 to 99 kills. Limited to 1 kill each month but are allowed to kill for self defense. They are given a power.

Elites: people who have 50 to 79 kills. They are given a new gun. They can hire people to kill for them/create a team.*

Heros: people who have 40 to 49 kills. They are given a new melee weapon.

Knight: people who have 25 to 39 kills.

Serials: people who have 10 to 24 kills.

Citizens: people who have 5 to 9 kills. Can become father. They are given a gun. 

Newbies: people who have 1 to 4 kills.

Nonentities: people who have 0 kills.

Child under 5 years old: learn the pyramid, trained to fight. They are given a melee.

*The concept of teams/hiring is complicated. It normally starts with you and a close friend/family switching weapons to represent your loyalty towards each other. You are now the two leaders or leader and deputy of the team. You can start a team alone but people chose to start it with someone else since it is safer at two. Then you can chose a name for your team and start hiring. You must hire Citizens or higher. To hire, you have to make a ceremony of blood so each and every kills the person gets is also considered as yours. The ceremony of blood has to be done a night of full moon. For the ceremony, every member of the team stands around the leader(s) and the new member(s). The leader and the new member pulls out their melee given at birth/the one the partner of the leader got (has to be a sharp one) and, at the same time, the two cut each other, holding the melee in the right hand and slightly cutting the left arm of the other. They then let their blood drop into the other's wound and vice versa.

(The ceremony must be done {number of leaders/deputy x number of  new members} times). In return, the leaders often offer the members training sessions. (What really makes the new members want to join the team is that the leader(s) will always protect you (since they are more skilled killers) unless if you betray them, they can kill you).

N.B.: The people in this kingdom cannot die of old age, sickness, hunger or thirst. They can feel hunger and feel tired but they can't die from it. It can make then more week and easy to kill tho. The only way for them to die is by being killed. Those who want to die must get themselves killed. Also, when you kill someone, you get to keep their weapons but they only drop their  melee they got at birth and a gun if they have one.