NOT MY KIDNEY, YOU BITCH

Leo took the gun, which was a windicator and Sandra kept the melee, a crowbar. It felt weird for Leo to own the gun that shot him, but that somehow made him feel closer to it.

A week has passed since Leo's first kill. He still feels guilty that he killed someone but he ended up forgiving himself. They spent quality time together and they're good friends now.

Sandra taught him some fighting skills. They trained a lot. In return, Leo took Sandra to many places she haven't been, such as the cinema and some high quality restaurants. The two of them had a lot of fun. Sandra would sleep at Leo's place. (Not on the same bed. Sandra sleeps on Leo's deceased father's bed.)

To thank him for giving her a roof to live under, Sandra wanted to higher Leo's ranking. She thought of getting people in a easy-to-kill position so he could end them, but Leo wouldn't kill unless the person is a life threat to him. She then came with an idea.

"Hey Leo, I've been thinking..."

"What's wrong?"

"After these two weeks of training... I would like to see how well you can handle a live situation."

"Don't you get it!? KILLING IS BAD!" Leo yelled

"I know. But remember what you told me last week?" Sandra said, trying to calm him down.

"...what?"

"About... how much you want the Queen dead." Sandra tried to explain. "We can take her down!"

"But how..." Leo asked, still not convinced.

"I know we'll have to kill our way up in the pyramid to get to the Queen, but at the end of the day, you'll see that it's worth it."

 "Fine. But only if every kill is an assist*." 

"Sure. We could also join a team that targets bad people." She suggested.

"When do we start?"

"When we find our first target."

Three days later, Sandra found a target.

"Female cannibal Hero. She has a quote! "picked kidney is the best" " Sandra read out loud. 

Leo winced in disgust. "Let's take her down tonight"

"But we're not ready. In fact, we don't even have a plan!"

"You track her down. We'll go to the location when the sun sets. When we arrive, we kill her. It's very simple." Leo said

"It's not that simple. By "plan", I meant how to kill her."

"We have weapons. Why can't we just use them?"

Ugh! Why does he just have to be so stubborn. "You have a brain, why can't you just use it?" Sandra almost said out loud.

"Fine! You're impossible..."

Six hours later, they were at the ice cream shop where their target lived. Leo was carrying an anvil that Sandra found on the way. She told him to bring it and since he didn't want to argue, he did as she said. (The ice cream shop is in the map Street Corner)

Sandra also told him to climb up to the roof of the shop, taking the anvil with him. He found that odd but still obeyed without protesting.

After making sure that Leo did as she said, Sandra knocked on the shop's front door. Her heart was racing but she kept calm.

The door opened and an innocent looking blondie showed up. Her braided hair and cute face made her look like a child. The smile on her face was very welcoming.

"Hello there dear customer, it's me, Anna. You must have came for my ice cream. I am deeply sorry to inform you that the shop closed two hours ago. You may come tomorrow morning after 9 am." 

Sandra was about to thank Anna and leave when she noticed some bloody knives on the counter, behind Anna. Her hands were also stained.

She didn't realize she was staring until Anna pulled out a rifle and pointed it at Sandra's head, away from the precious kidneys.

"NOT MY KIDNEYS, YOU BITCH!" Sandra yelled out of fear. She knew she had to move or she'll get shot, but her muscles just didn't respond. Sandra was paralyzed. She closed her eyes and waited for the deadly gunshot.

Leo finally understood why Sandra made him carry the heavy object. He used his last bit of energy, grabbed the anvil and precisely dropped it on Anna's head, which made her loose consciousness. 

She shortly passed away after knocking her head hard on the ground. Metallic scented blood gushed out of her head and flowed to Sandra's feet. The warm liquid made the girl regain her previously lost responsiveness. Anna then dropped her rifle and a machete.

*An assist in Arsenal is when two people kill the same person. (A person does damage to the target and the other person finishes the target.) They both get a kill.