The attack

"WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY FIVE DIFFERENT CREATURES! THIRTY VICTIMS ALREADY, EVERYONE IS PANICKING HERE!!!" the reporter exclaimed. "We even lost a Teacher today. This is how bad the situation is."

Thirty victims? Are they finally starting to care? Is a Teacher all they care about? Leo thought, annoyed.

"Someone found out that there is a different way to capture every single creature. The Queen has offered three kills per creature killed to whoever killed it."

"That's messed u-"

"We're killing them." Jerry said, cutting off Sandra.

"What?! But thirty people died because of these things! Including a Teacher." Leo replied for Sandra.

"If we get those killed, not only we get free kills, but we can get a chance to stand out of the crowd so that the Queen could notice us. This could make it easier for us to kill the Queen since she would trust us more because we did something she should be grateful for."

The two new members were speechless. That was the best idea ever!

The first step in this hunt is to identify the creatures. After, they'll need to find a way to capture each monster and kill them without getting harmed.

Sandra suggested that they look at the photos taken of the creature for clues.

The first picture showed a humanoid figure with visible ribs at his stomach part. It also had some long antler horns sticking out of its skull shaped head. After a bit of research, they concluded that it was a Wendigo.

In the second picture, there was a creature that was obviously a fire golem.

The third one represented two demons torturing innocent people: the demon pairs.

The fourth picture showed a dog that, unlike the three previous photos, wasn't attacking any one. It was attacking animals. A few hours of deep research, the trio found out that it might be a Chupacabra.

The final photo was extremely pixelated, but they could at least identify a tall furry man. The friends could tell that it was the one and only, Bigfoot.

They now need to find the safest way to capture or kill each Cryptids.

While trying to identify the Wendigo, they also found some useful information about it. For example, they are immune to most metals and are super strong. This creature is one of the hardest to capture/kill in the list.

They decided to skip to the demon pairs, and ended up finding an old article titled "Ritual for Demonic Capture". The steps were pretty weird, but it was at least worth a try, so the trio decided to do it.

Next, for the chupacabra, they figured it could be easy to capture it with a trap. First, they will need to kill some animal or human to lure the beast to the trap, then they get it trapped and kill it.

For the Bigfoot, it will be easy to kill it: they'll do the same as if it was a regular human, but the hard part is to capture it, or even find it! Only a few people has seen the creature and all the photos taken of it are pixelated.

Looking at the picture, even if it is extremely blurry, the friends could still see that the creature was surrounded by green, which means that the Bigfoot lives in the forest.

[A.N.]: I know the cryptid hunt was long ago. I just haven't posted.