Chapter 22 - Part 2 Noah

Mature content warning. if necessary pretend they are 18. I'm just trying to depict a realistic relationship and not sexualize them for no reason 

The only warning Millie gave me was a flick of her eyes. They glanced toward my lips for half a second and then she rolled on top of me. For a second I was surprised but then she pressed her lips against mine with such force that my whole body slid down so I was laying flat on the bed.

Millie kept her lips firmly against mine. The familiar feeling calmed me and after a few seconds we fell into a rhythm. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her back so I could pull her against me more. I craved the feeling of chest against mine. She held herself up with one hand on the bed and the other ruining my perfectly styled hair.

Her lipstick tasted like vanilla, it wasn't strong but it was familiar and I knew I wouldn't forget the taste anytime soon. I let the hand that had been on her waist slip back onto her ass. I gave it a light squeeze and she moaned into my mouth. I took the opportunity and slipped my tongue between her lips.

I remembered the first time I had tried to touch Millie like that. It was a few months ago, the third time we had ever kissed. She told me "you're going to have to wait a little longer for that." I guess we reached that point because she didn't seem to mind. In fact she seemed to be enjoying it.

I grabbed Millie and pushed her off of me and rolled on top of her so our positions were reversed. Now that I was in the dominant position, I took a moment to look down at her. She was grinning,  biting her bottom lip in the most seductive way imaginable. Her dress was crunched up, so the bottom barely covered her waist and the top had slid down revealing part of her red lingerie bra.

I probably looked like an idiot staring a her because Millie giggled.

"Like what you see Schnapple?"

Fuck she was sexy.

"Uh..."

Get it together Noah. Respond like a normal person.

"Yes. God your you're so hot Millie."

My words seemed to have an effect on her. Her expression turned soft, almost serious. She took her hand and pulled me down to her and kissed me, a long deep kiss that was less rushed but more passionate than the last few. Then she pushed me away and I felt disappointed. Before I could protest, she rolled over so I was looking at her back. It took me a second to realize what she was doing. I was staring at the zipper on her dress.

"Help me Noah."

My heart rate increased and I reached out slowly and tentatively. Any second Millie would turn over and yell "psych!" and I would wake up from my dream. But it never happened. This was real.

I took the metal in my fingers and unzipped her dress, exposing her back and the strap of her bra. The zipper stop just before her waist. She rolled over again. I took a hold of the fabric at her shoulders and peeled it off of her. Then I pulled the whole dress from her waist and she used her feet to kick it off the rest of the way.

I realized I was still fully clothed and immediately started tearing off my suit, vest and shirt. I was so desperate I think I tore a few buttons in the process. Then I got off the bed and tried to pull off my pants. I didn't bother undoing my belt which made it very challenging and when I had one leg out, I tripped and fell onto the floor with a thud.

I heard Millie laughing. Probably partly because I fell and partly because I was wearing my Christmas tree boxers. Leaving them on, I made my way back to Millie, hesitating slightly when I saw her.

We hadn't truly slept together yet. I mean back in Atlanta we messed around a bit in my trailer but I sort of chickened out of actually having sex.

Now though... I could tell it was going to happen. It felt right and I wasn't really nervous like I had been last time. I felt safe with Millie and I knew it would be okay.

She was laying on the bed like a model. She was sexier than Kate Upton or Zendaya, my two celebrity crushes. Millie was in a league of her own.

She was so fucking beautiful.

For a moment I was frozen, completely lost in her beauty. I recovered quickly though, and moved forward so I was on top of her. We kissed like before, our tongues fighting for dominance.

Millie arched her back, pressing her breasts against me. I still had my boxers on but I was already on edge. I figured if we didn't move faster I wouldn't last long enough so I broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down her jaw and neck. My lips reached her left breast so I used the hand that wasn't supporting my weight to reach under her back and unclip her bra. It took me a few tries but I got it and pulled the lingerie off of her, leaving her completely exposed.

"Noah."

"Mhm."

"I need you."

I didn't need to be told twice, I figured she also wanted to move faster. Millie sat up a little so she could reach me. I quickly reached over to my nightstand and opened the drawer pulling out a condom.

She pulled my boxers down to my ankles.

I carefully slid her panties off.

One hand on her, the other on the bed.

I moved forward carefully.

Her hands started to go for my hair but they quickly switched to the bedsheets. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the fabric. She was in pain. I stopped.

"Millie-"

"It's okay Noah. Keep going."

I did slowly, and soon her grip relaxed. I stopped worrying and just focused on the pleasure.

Millie moaned my name, something I never thought I would hear.

"Mhm Noah."

"God Millie you're so amazing."

"I love you Noah."

"I love you too."

***

It had been slow and steady, not exactly the aggressive act in most guys fantasies. I don't mind't mind though. I didn't really feel different after. Nor did I feel different after we did it a second time a few minutes later. But that didn't mean I didn't enjoy it. That didn't mean I wasn't the luckiest guy in the world.

I had always know I was lucky. I was successful. My family was wealthy even before my fame. And of course, the fame itself was luck. I was a good actor, but I wasn't the only one. Any number of teenage boys could have filled the spot of Will Byers.

In the end though it was me. I was the one who took the roll of Will. The one who became best friends with Millie Bobby Brown. She gets the credit though. She was the girl I fell in love with. She was always at the front of my mind. She was my first kiss. She took my virginity. Millie was the best thing to happen to me, not the fame or the wealth. In the end, the biggest mistake I had made was not telling her how I felt sooner. But now as we lay together, that and all the other mistakes I had made along the way didn't seem to matter. We were together and we were happy.

That's all that mattered

The end

Just kidding there is more. But there's going to be a bit of a time skip.

Hope this chapter was good. It took me a long time and I tried to balance good imagery without being too detailed.