Chapter 9 Noah

First thing I did after waking up and finding Millie had left my trailer was -you guessed it- went to the buffet trailer. I found Caleb there as well, eating quickly because he had to film soon. We sat together, and as he ate I could tell he was nervous. 

It all made sense when I remembered his today was with Winona. Everyone gets nervous when they have to act alone with her. There's just so much pressure to do as well as her.

After he had rushed off to costumes, I finished my pancakes alone and got up to leave (after grabbing a few pancakes to go of course). As I came walking out the door of the buffet trailer, I saw a flash of motion and I swear it was Finn running in his underwear. I'll be sure to ask him about that later. 

Making my way back to my trailer I started to really think about everything that happened last night. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I had kissed her. 

Just as I was passing Sadies trailer, I got tackled by someone running. 

I dropped all of my pancakes and fell to my knees, immediately getting back up to yell at whoever had ruined my breakfast. 

Even from behind I immediately recognized her and all of my anger disappeared. I yelled her name and Millie slipped, falling on the gravel. The conversation that followed was a combination of me trying to figure out if she was okay and her, quite clearly trying to leave. 

In a matter of seconds she was gone and I was left standing in the parking lot, surrounded by pancakes and wondering what the hell just happened. 

***

As soon as I got back to my trailer I got out my phone (ignoring my urge to get more food) and called Millie. Not surprisingly, it went to voicemail so I texted her. 

Me: Hey we need to talk. 

I waited a few minutes and got no response so I sent another text.

Me: I don't know what's 

bothering you but if it's 

about what happened last 

night I promise talking 

will make it better.

After I hit send, I tried to distract myself with social media and scrolling through TikToK. After a few minutes though, I finally said fuck it and got off my ass. I left my trailer, a little two motivated for my liking but the confidence was helpful. I figured it was better to be confidant than motivated.

I reached her trailer and it turned out everything I just said was a lie. I was nervous beyond anything I felt before. Even when I had to film a big scene or do on a live talk show I didn't feel like this. 

I knocked on the door and there was no response. I assumed she was ignoring me so I decided to just barge in. 

Usually ends well right? 

I had to use my shirt to open the door because my hand was sweating too much to turn the handle. 

I opened the door a few inches and called Millie name. 

The response I got was: "You're trespassing."

At least she was alive.

"Actually you don't own this trailer. The trailer is leased by Eco Lux and rented by Netflix so you don't have any right to-"

I was cut off by Millie ripping the door open so forcefully that windows rattled from the change in air pressure. 

"What do you want?"