Chapter 15 - Part 1 Noah

This is a two part chapter. Hopefully those of you who felt the last few chapters were getting boring will enjoy the fluff. After that the real conflict begins.

"We are really here! Holy crap we are really here." Millie kept repeating herself as our car pulled up to the resort entrance. 

You would never think, that a girl who had been across the entire world to luxuries hotels, resorts and paradise locations would be so excited about a lake in the middle of Georgia but this place clearly had some special meaning to her.

She practically leapt out of the car, and strolled into the lobby. I thanked the driver and ran after her. Inside I found a surprising sight. Millie was aggressively hugging a guy that had to be in his mid 30s. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little uncomfortable. As I walked up to them, the man saw me and pulled away from her. 

"You must be Mr. Schnapp. Millie told me a little bit about you last time she was here."

"Oh just call him Noah." Millie said. I glared at her. I get to decide what he calls me. 

"I'm sorry who are you?" I asked a little harshly.

"Noah this is Vihaan! Remember I told you he was my guide last time I was here."

"Right of course." I said. How could I forget about the 30 year old Indian guy you mentioned once. 

I had a slight disliking for Vihaan but I didn't let it show on the surface and shook his hand anyway. 

"Well I have some good news." Vihaan said. "I asked my manager if I could take care of you both during your stay and she has agreed. So buckle up and prepare for the ride of you lives with your personal guide, Vihaan!"

Millie was cracking up at his goofiness and I struggled to hold back a smile. Maybe he wasn't the worst guy ever.

***

Alright so despite my original opinion of Vihaan, he turned out to be really chill. He showed us to our private villa which was huge and overlooking the lake. Then he took us to the resorts private golf course. It took about 20 minutes for Millie and I to realize we were terrible at golf so Vihaan offered to take us tubing on the lake. 

I had to admit I was a little excited to do this. I had see pictures on instagram of Millie and Lilia tubing and it looked really fun. Vihaan brought us down to the edge of the lake where there was a small marina. Since we already had our bathing suits on, he took us right out in one the resorts boats. 

Millie and I sat in the front of the boat, while Vihaan took us around the lake. At one point I subtly slipped my hand into Millies. She looked over at me and smiled, tightening her grip. to put it simply, the moment felt amazing.

Eventually he let us go tubing. The tube was flat so we both laid on our stomachs side by side and held on while Vihaan essentially tried to throw us off the tube by turning the boat at full speed. Millie spent the whole time screaming at the top of her lungs and admittedly I may  have done the same. 

Vihaan eventually succeeded and Millie and I both went flying into the water.

After we got sick of tubing, Vihaan offered to let us each drive the boat even though according to him it was "against resort policy."  By this point I totally understood why Millie like him so much and agreed early. 

Millie and I both took turns steering the boat and flying full speed around the lake under Vihaan's watchful eye. 

Eventually, Vihaan offered to anchor the boat and just let us go swimming. We agreed to his idea yet again.