Chapter 19 Noah

I knew I was fucked. I turned off the car and got out very slowly, avoiding Shawn's eyes. I knew Millie was doing the same.

"Evening." Shawn said dryly.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Like most new cars, this Ferrari has a built in GPS. Unlike most cars, its a Ferrari so it has some advanced features, one of which is a system that notifies me via my phone if the vehicle moves when my phone is not near it. You know, incase a couple of kids decide to steal it in the middle of the night or something."

"Look Shawn-"

"I don't care. Really. Its back in one piece. You'll wash it tomorrow and give me a few bucks for gas."

"Gas?"

"Yeah gasoline. Its what makes the car go vroom vroom."

"Hey you don't have to be rude."

"I can be whatever I want Noah. You just stole my car. "

He had a point, though I didn't bother telling him it was actually Millie.

"Look guys, I'm not here just about the car. I actually had something to talk to you about."

Millie and I looked at each other. If he was willing to drop the car thing so fast it must mean something big was coming. 

"Everyone knows you both broke up. So this is a little awkward to talk about but-"

"We're back together" I blurted out.

"Really?" Shawn asked.

I looked at Millie. We hadn't exactly discussed it and I was worried she would be mad I told him.

"Yeah." Millie said. I smiled to hear her said it out loud. "For good this time." She added grinning.

"Oh, well thats great guys. Actually thats perfect because the Duffers have been re-working some of the later episodes and we may mix things up a bit."

"What's that mean?" Millie asked.

"It means Mileven is going to break up."

"Hell yeah, about time." I said smugly. "Whose replacing Mike? Will?" I added jokingly.

"Actually yes." My mouth fell open. "The current plan, which may change depending on what the Duffers decide, is to have Eleven briefly date Will in the middle of the season. The idea is that by separating Mike and Eleven it will make it more romantic when they get back together. Similar to the end of season 2."

"But Will's gay." I said, confused.

"Now he is bisexual."

"What!? You can't just change someone sexuality."

"Maybe not in real life. But in the Duffers imagination, anything can happen. The fans don't know about Will's sexuality so changing it won't make a difference."

"Wow." Millie said quietly.

"So what's this mean for us?"

"Well it still only a possibility. Re-writing something this major take time especially when we are in the middle of filming. The idea is it wouldn't interfere with any of the locations we have to film or cause any plot holes from the two episodes we already did film. But if it doesn't work out, the Duffers wills scrap it and go back to the planned Mileven fluff."

"Eww. Gross." I said, sarcastically. "But why is it so important that we are back together in real life? We can film together either way."

"It's about the type of scenes you may have to film Noah." Shawn said.

"I don't get it."

Millie and Shawn both looked at me like I was an idiot.

"What am I missing?"

"You're an idiot Noah." Millie said.

"If your characters are together it will likely require filming some romantic scenes."

"Look if you need me to get in front of the camera nude I'm all for it-"

"NO. Nope. Absolutely not necessary." Shawn interrupted. "first off you are underage so that not happening. Second of all we don't need you to do that for any reason so please don't ever mention it again."

He took a deep breath before continuing,

"If we decide to have this little love triangle thing, then the idea the Duffers had was to make the relationship between your characters more about lust than love. We still want Mileven to be the end game and Will is supposed to be a side road for Eleven. She will get mad at Mike and start dating Will to make him jealous. This means some scenes that are maybe a step up from what Eleven and Mike did romantically."

"Again these abs are popping right now so if you need-"

"NO. None of that. We just want some more kiss scenes and maybe..." Shawn struggled to find the right words. "... I believe the term Matt used was 'some handsy stuff.' "

"Oh." Millie said.

Shawn cleared is throat. "Yeah so obviously you have time to think about it. If we decide to do this then we'll have a more formal meeting with you managers present and possibly your parents. They will need to be there when we film as well."

"No way." I said. "I am not going to stand in front of a camera with my parents watching while you tell me how to grope my girlfriend."

"Whoah Noah lets discuss logistics later and maybe not use the term grope."

"Fine what do you want me to say. Handsy? is that really better?"

"Noah this conversation is over, we will talk soon when it isn't 11pm and when other mediators are present. It's really not appropriate to discuss this in detail just the three of us. So I'm going to leave now and you are going to apologize to Millie for treating her like an object just now."

"I wasn't-"

Shawn silenced me with a glare and then turned and walked quickly out of the garage and through the rain. Suddenly he stoped and turned around.

"Oh and noah?"

"Yes?"

"Don't think I didn't notice you missed your flight. I'll cover for you but if your not in New Mexico by tomorrow night I will  tell the Duffers what you did."

"Okay mom."

"Noah!"

"Sorry."

Shawn shook his head and disappeared.

I turned to Millie, who I had practically ignored the last few minutes.

Millie sighed and let out a little giggle. 

"Come on Schnipper. Judging by your attitude, you need some sleep. You always say offensive stuff when you tired."

I didn't argue with that and let her take my hand and lead me back to my trailer. I didn't even need to ask her to know that she would be sleeping there tonight.

I don't know what just happened but all I could think about right now was Mille and everything that was to come.

***

Sorry this chapter isn't very exciting. I promise the next one is though.

Also if you all haven't noticed, the header image is always a foreshadow of something to come in future chapters.