Saya-who ?

Third Person POV

"Hey, can you speak to L/N about her nomination?" Cementoss asked.

"Sure why not, I have to see Young Midoriya anyway," All Might said rubbing the back of his neck,"But why would she of all people be interested in U. A.?"

After school that day, All Might appears in front of Midoriya as he is about to leave class.

"Is young L/N there?"

"Oh um yea, I could go get her," Midoriya said turning back to the class, "Hey Y/N!"

"Yes?"

"All Might wants to talk to you," Midoriya said.

Y/N walked out, "Yes Sir?"

"I'm sure you've seen your nomination," All Might said.

"Yea but I don't know who Saya-Corps is," Y/N said tilting her head a bit.

"That's why I AM HERE," All Might said striking a pose, "To talk to you about that hero agency."

Midoriya stood there confused, "Should I leave?"

"Not yet Young Midoriya, I still need to have a word with you."

Midoriya nodded. All Might turned back to Y/N, "Saya-Corps is a somewhat underground agency, though they are known but not as much."

Y/N listened intently.

"The owner of the Agency is Sayamishi Kotami," All Might said, "I get why she chose you, you have somewhat similar quirks."

"So she's the one I'll be doing an internship with?" Y/N asked, "She seems nice."

All Might smiled nervously and sweat dropped, "Y-you could say that. Anyway come along young Midoriya."

All Might and Midoriya walk along the corridor leaving Y/N to her thoughts.

Y/N's POV

'Saya-Corps huh'

"Ready to go Y/N?" Minoru asked.

"Uh... Yea sure, let's go," I nodded then we walked down the corridor.

"Are you alright?" Minoru asked looking up at me.

"I-I'm fine, i was just thinking about my nomination, she seems awfully familiar," I said holding a finger to my chin.

"I'm so jealous, you got a nomination," Minoru pouted causing me to laugh, "That's cute."

"Please, don't start," I nervously laughed.

"Oh, yea I forgot to ask, what happened during your girl day out or whatever?" Minoru asked.

I stared at him looking to see if I find any hints of perversion but surprisingly there's none.

"Mina tricked me, I ended up hanging out with Shinsou, Kirishima and Todoroki," I said, my shoulders slouching, "It didn't end so well."

"What happened?"

"There was a fight between Todoroki and Kirishima and now we're banned from the amusement Park," I said,"We also kinda... Sorta went to the police station but Shinsou and I were let go."

I blushed remembering what had happened after.

Shinsou and I walked out the police station, I was still a bit terrified.

"Uh... Sorry about to today," Shinsou said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It wasn't your fault," I said, "But how did Mina get your number?"