Training Begins PT. 2

Y/N's POV

I sat on the edge of the roof as Ms. Mishi looked over the city.

"You've done quite a good job at swinging and we'll continue to practice that," Ms. Mishi said, "Then after we do some sneaking tactics."

"Alright," I smiled.

"But before we begin, that spider mutation, do you mind showing me?" Ms. Mishi asked. I hesitated before nodding. I felt a small pain through my bag as four spider legs came out.

"That's amazing," Emiru said.

"Where have I seen that before?" I heard Ms. Mishi mumble.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nevermind, it was someone with a similar quirk," Ms. Mishi smiled.

I flinched when I felt something touch me. I turned to see Ms. Emiru examining the spider legs.

"Weird thing to say but this is beautiful, creepy but beautiful," Emiru said, "Quite a good attachment to your quirk."

"Thank you, I guess."

I looked to see Ms. Mishi deep in thought.

Third Person POV

'Her quirk is way to similar to that monster's'

Mishi but her lip in frustration, "Personal question : Who are your parents?"

"Oh M/N and F/N L/N," Y/N answered.

"What does your father do?"

"Oh, he's a CEO in New York, I haven't heard from him in a while," Y/N said.

"Your mother?"

"She's not able to work, my uncle is taking care of her."

Ms. Mishi nodded 'It's not her, coincidence I guess'

Emiru stood beside Y/N, giving a look of concern to Mishi.

"Anyway," Mishi clapped her hand together, "Let's get to training."

Y/N nodded.

"Try to keep up," Mishi said before jumping off the building. Y/N followed after, the wind rushing past her face before she pulled herself up.

Y/N saw Mishi on another building and pulled herself there.

"5.40 seconds," Mishi said not even looking at Y/N.

"You were counting?" Y/N asked.

"Yea, if you want to be a hero, you have to be fast-"

"And careful!" Emiru yelled out landing next to the duo.

"And careful."

Mishi turns to face Y/N, "I'm going to put you in a situation."

Y/N waited for her to continue.

"Washi is going to be a hostage and I'm going to play the villain, I want to see what you're going to do," Mishi said, her hand covered in ink. Emiru was immediately tied up in black rope.

Mishi walked up to Emiru and lifted her over her shoulder before throwing her off the building.

"You have until she hits the ground to capture me and save her," Mishi smirked. Y/N stood there wide eyed.

A high pitched scream erupted from Emiru.

Y/N shot her string at Mishi only for her to dodge. She decided to fight head on, running to Mishi. Y/N did a high kick before launching a punch, but missing compeletely as Mishi ducked.