The Training Begins

Third Person POV

In Gran Torino's apartment, Midoriya puts on his new hero costume and faces Gran Torino in a mock battle.

However, Midoriya is unable to keep up with Gran Torino's incredible jumping speed and is constantly hit. Midoriya prepares to use One For All and predicts that Gran Torino will attack him from behind. Midoriya's prediction turns out to be correct, allowing him to get into position to hit Gran Torino, but Gran Torino pushes Midoriya's arm out of the way.
The mock battle, "You're too rigid, your awareness is disjointed which makes you unable to use One For All properly."

Midoriya looked at him.

"One For All is a special quirk."

"Can you explain what you mean?" Midoriya asked.

"That's for you to figure out yourself," GRAN Torino said before going to get something to eat.

-

In the borough of Hosu City, Iida in his hero costume goes on patrol with Manual, one of the pro heroes from the Hosu City Hero Office. Iida ponders that the Hero Killer Stain was the one who critically injured his older brother Ingenium, deciding that he himself will chase after Stain, unable to forgive the Hero Killer for his crime, declaring that he will avenge his older brother.

-

Meanwhile, Kurogiri brings Stain to the League of Villains hideout to meet with Tomura Shigaraki. Stain sees that it was Tomura's League of Villains that raided U.A. and that Tomura wants Stain to join his League of Villains.

"What is your goal?" Stain asked.

"To take down the Number 1 Hero and to destroy anything that is unsatisfactory to us," Shigaraki said.

Stain notices that Shigaraki was being childish, "You're being foolish, there is no sense in bloodshed without a cause."

"Kurogiri allow Stain and Shigaraki to continue the conversation. Him being able to meet with Stain will stimulate his growth," A mysterious voice from the screen said.

"What are you aiming for then Hero Killer: Stain?" Shigaraki asked.

"I am in search of Mr. Eta and his daughter, he is worthy of my attention," Stain said.

"Mr. Eta?" Kurogiri asked, deep in thought.

-

Back in Gran Torino's apartment, Midoriya ponders deeply about his problem with controlling One For All that Gran Torino pointed out.

Midoriya suddenly figures out what Gran Torino meant; he has been thinking of One For All as a trump card which made him 'rigid' in its use and that in order to control One For All properly he must be 'flexible' . Midoriya goes to write this crucial discovery down in his notebook, 'How didnt I notice this earlier? It was right infront of me.'

Midoriya decides to drill in the repetition of thinking of One For All flatly as a simple body function. Gran Torino is outside and overhears Midoriya finding the solution to his problem in controlling One For All.
Gran Torino ponders that Midoriya's thought process is flexible and commends All Might for finding an excellent successor.

-

Bakugo arrives at his workplace of choice, which is revealed to be Best Jeanist's hero office, located in the Tokyo metropolitan area. In his office"Reforming brutish people is my job and I'll show you what it is that makes people heroes," Best Jeanist said.

-

Kirishima's workplace of choice is revealed to be Fourth Kind's hero office. As Fourth Kind explains the mechanisms of his salary, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are surprised to see each other in the same workplace and greet each other with handshakes. Fourth Kind tells Kirishima and Tetsutetsu that he will explain their practical operations.