Sports Festival : 5 - Unforgettable Battle

Todoroki thinks that his father paid Izuku to go all out against him. Enraged, Todoroki charges towards Midoriya . However, as he gets close to Midoriya , Todoroki starts to experience the frostbite from using his ice power too much and his movements become sloppy, which stops him from evading properly. This causes Todoroki to get hit in the stomach by Izuku's One For All enhanced punch, knocking him down onto the floor and becoming slightly injured. However, Todoroki gets back up and launches a wave of ice at Midoriya but it is weaker than before. Izuku destroys the ice attack with a blast of wind pressure and knocks Todoroki back.

Y/N was on the edge of her seat.

"Why are choosing to go so far?" Todoroki asked.

"I want to live up to my mentor's expectations and I want to become an awesome hero who can answer people with a smile," Midoriya answered honestly.

Shoto is hit by Izuku again who states, "Whole I may never understand your circumstances and resolution, I think that becoming number one without using your full strength and doing it to disown someone is a joke."

"Shut it," Todoroki snarled.

The Origin of Shoto Todoroki

Shoto starts remembering his miserable past; about how his father started to train him at five years old to become a hero to the point of throwing up. Shoto also remembers how his father was abusive towards him and his mother as well as preventing him from being with his siblings. Meanwhile, Shoto begins to experience the full effect of his frostbite, causing icy marks to appear over his right side. Shoto, unable to move properly, is hit by Izuku again. Shoto remembers the incident where his mother threw boiling water over his face and his father admitted her to the hospital due to the incident, which caused Shoto to start hating his father.

As Todoroki gets up, Midoriya yells, "IT'S YOUR QUIRK TODOROKI!"

After Midoriya says these words, Todoroki finally remembers what his mother said to him in the past; that he isn't a slave to his bloodline and can become whatever he wants to be. Touched by his mother's words and moved by Midoriya's words, Todoroki decides to activate his fire power, setting the left side of his body ablaze , telling Midoriya that he wants to become a hero as well and smiles.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Endeavor yelled as he grinned wickedly.

"SHUT UP!" Y/N yelled making Endeavor turn to look in her direction causing the girl to duck rapidly.

"Is he still looking?" She whispered, earning a very nervous nod from Mina.

"Why'd you do that?" Jirou whispered.

"It was basic instinct to tell someone who's yelling to shut up," Y/N whispers back still crouched on the floor avoiding the Number 2 Hero's glare.

"He's not looking you're good," Sero said giving a thumbs up.

Endeavor, filled with joy to see his son finally deciding to use his fire power, walks down from the bleachers to watch the match at a closer range,  "YES SHOTO, SURPASS HIM, REALIZE YOUR AMBITION!!!!"

Both Todoroki and Midoriya power up for their final attack; Todoroki launches a great wave of ice at Midoriya while he jumps using One For All to get as close to Todoroki as he can and launches a great wind pressure blast at Todoroki . Cementoss creates a cement wall between the two combatants in an attempt to stop them. However, both Midoriya and Todoroki press onwards with their attacks. After thanking Midoriya to himself, Todoroki uses his fire power to ignite the cold to create a huge wind blast which, along with Izuku's wind pressure attack, creates a huge shock wave which blasts both of them back and destroys Cementoss' cement wall in the process. The shock wave is felt throughout the entire arena.