Sports Festival : 4 - Break Up, Etc

Third Person POV

Todoroki stood around the corner, he heard the conversation between Shinsou and Y/N. He sighed.

"I should probably look for Bakugo," Y/N separating from the hug and looking at Shinsou.

"Come find me later," Was all he said as he walked away to find his classmates.

Y/N turned and made her way back to her classmates but before she could she bumped into another figure.

'where do yall keep coming from?'

She looked up to be met with dual coloured eyes," oh Todoroki, do you need something?"

He shook his head and stared into her (e/c) pools. The confused girl tilted her head, Todoroki blushed slightly and looked away 'she really does have an effect on people'

"Um, Todoroki?" Y/N was a but concerned for his strange behaviour.

"I am fine Y/N," Todoroki said meeting her beautiful pools again, "It's just I'm feeling something I can't quite explain."

"Oh, um, what do you feel, what does it feel like?" Y/N asked a bit eager to help her fellow classmate.

"When I look at you, whenever your injured or emotionally hurt, I get this feeling I need to end someone's life just for you," Todoroki explained placing his hand on his heart.

"W-what else do you feel?" Y/N asked nervously.

"I feel you need protecting, like a weak baby squirrel, I feel as tho its my duty to do so," Todoroki continued to explain.

'why is today filled with so much feeling, yo author what's up with you?'

" Maybe you should just get something to eat, it'll probably get rid of the feeling, " Y/N suggested patting his shoulder.

"I would know when I'm hungry but I guess you're right," Todoroki says and walking away to join the rest if his classmates.

"What the fuck?" Y/N stood there, questioning everything that had happened today.

'doesn't Bakugo have a match after this break, I should find him quick'

With that being said, she ran off to find the ash blonde hot head.

"um, Bakugo?"

"What!" Bakugo snarled.

Y/N breathed in then out.

"I'm breaking up with you."

Bakugo stood there a bit surprised, even tho after the argument it was pretty obvious they would break up.

"Tch, I don't fucking care anyway," Bakugo growled turning away.

Bakugo's POV

'I said I don't care but why, why does it hurt damn it?'

I walked away, leaving Y/N, knowing she probably doesn't care, I was the one who punched her.

'Tch she just likes playing the victim'

I put my hands into my pocket and stomped further down the hall.

Y/N's POV

"I did it, I actually did it," I mumbled to myself.

I smiled and went to find everyone else.

Third Person POV

The Battle Tournament's First Round Continues