The League of Villains Prepares for a Comeback

At the League of Villains hideout, Shigaraki is looking at a picture of Midoriya. Shigaraki disintegrates the picture after the same man from the hostess bar brings in two visitors; a boy and a girl who expressed interest in joining the League of Villains.

The two visitors meet with Shigaraki face to face.

However, Shigaraki isn't pleased with his visitors due to them seemingly being types he despises.

"Send them away," Shigaraki ordered Kirogiri.

"Can you be patient? Let's hear what they have to say," Kurogiri said,"Afterall the were scouted by the broker, he gives quality results."

The broker tells Kurogiri that he wants his service charge one way or another; the broker also agrees with Kurogiri about letting the visitors have a chance to introduce themselves.

The broker tells Shigaraki that the girl is a suspect on the run for serial blood draining murders.

"I'm Himiko Toga," The blonde girl introduced herself before explaining that life is difficult and as a result, she desires to make the world an easier place to live in.

Toga wants to become someone great like Stain and excitedly pleads Shigaraki to let her join.

Shigaraki is unimpressed with Toga.

The broker introduces the boy as someone who hasn't committed any great crimes but believes in the Hero Killer's ideals.

Instead of introducing himself, the boy wonders if the League of Villains actually follows a cause; Shigaraki is taken aback by the boy's lack of manners.

"The name's Dabi, I'll tell you my real name when I feel like it," The boy said.  Dabi explains that he will be the one to fulfill the Hero Killer's ideals.

Shigaraki becomes angry at Toga and Dabi for constantly talking about Stain, finding them to be no good and prepares to attack the boy and girl; Toga and Dabi react by preparing to defend themselves.

As the three clash, Kurogiri uses his mist to warp Dabi, Toga and Shigaraki's attacks away from each other, which stops a potential fight.

"Expanding the alliance is necessary in order to achieve your goals now that everyone is talking about the League of Villains," Kurogiri explains,"Dont reject their help."

Kurogiri reminds Shigaraki that if he doesn't make use of any help they are offered, then everything left to them will disappear.

Understanding Kurogiri, Shigaraki storms out of the room in silence.

"He's too young and naive," The broker comments.

"It's best you leave for now, we'll give you a reply in few days time," Kurogiri said,"Shigaraki understands what needs to be done and I'm sure he'll accept them both."

-

The phone rang alerting Kurogiri. He places the glass, he was cleaning, down and answers.

"Hello?"

"It's been a while, I have a new mission if Shigaraki is up for it."

"It depends," Kurogiri said.

"My daughter, her quirk is getting unstable and I need her here as soon as possible."

"We can fit her in our plan, I'll speak to Shigaraki about this."

"Thank you, I'll pay you both handsomely."

"It is no problem, Mr. Eta."

Kurogiri hung up the phone and footsteps could be heard.

"Who the hell was that?" Shigaraki asked.

"Mr. Eta, he has a mission for us," Kurogiri said,"His daughter, he wants us to retrieve her."

"How are we gonna retrieve her when we don't even know what she looks like?"

"From what I remember, she has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes," Kurogiri said.

Shigaraki leaned against the back of his hand after he had sat down.

"I guess we can squeeze her in somewhere."