Why Are You So Rough?!

Third Person POV

It was Sunday, the birds were chirping, the trees were rustling in the wind and the soft, warm glow of the sun was seeping through the windows of the Mineta Residence. Everything was quiet and-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A high pitched scream could be heard from the house.

"AUNTIE, THERE'S A WEIRD PERVERT IN MY ROOM AND HE'S TOUCHING MEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

You're probably wondering what happened, so let's start from the beginn- (nah jk, I'm not doing this fairytale type shit)

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sun seeping through my curtains, it's soft, warm glow giving me a good feeling. I sat up and stretched only to realise my body seemed heavier than usual.

'did I gain weight in my sleep?'

I looked down and screamed.

"AUNTIE, THERE'S A WEIRD PERVERT IN MY ROOM AND HE'S TOUCHING MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I screamed.

Seconds later, the door to my room opened. "Y/N dear, are you alright?" Auntie asked a bit scared.

I just moved the covers to reveal a sleeping Mineta.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you Minoru was going to sleep in your room, just for tonight," Auntie said, "there was a little " incident". "

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL- you know what, forget it, "I sighed," It's alright Auntie. "

After she walked off, I kicked Mineta off the bed causing him to wake up.

" Huh, what?" he said confused, drooling a bit.

" Enjoyed your sleep, you little shit? "I asked glaring at him.

He was trembling," Yea, thanks for asking. "

I sweatdropped," I'M NOT TRYING TO BE- ugh, just forget it, I have to get ready. "

" Oh, ok, " Mineta said still sitting on the floor, I just stared at him.

" What? "

" GET OUT!!!!!" I yelled pointing to the door.

He immediately made like an egg and scrambled to and out the door.

I got to my chest of draws and pulled out the second to last, it was filled with gym clothes ; tights, sports bra, shirt with writing such as 'don't quit', etc.

I pulled out a gray gym outfit, (F/C) socks and white sneakers

'I'll take a bath when I get home, I'll be super sweating afterwards anyway'

I changed and then paused.

"wait, what time did I even wake up?" I mumbled to my self then unplugged my phone from it charger.