Sports Festival

Third Person POV

Two weeks have passed and day of the U.A. Sports Festival has finally arrived. Security has been beefed up heavily and the Sports Festival is being broadcast live. In the Class 1-A waiting room, just before they are about to head out, Todoroki approaches Midoriya.

"What is it Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

"Is there some sort of relationship between you and All Might?" Todoroki asked in his same monotone voice,"If so, beating you in the festival will satisfy my father." (sorry I don't know the exact words)

"Todoroki, I admit that you are stronger than me but everyone is giving it their all to aim to the top," Midoriya said, "I am going to give it my all as well."

This intrigued Todoroki.

Class 1A walked out to the Freshmen Stage.

The UA Sports Festival has now begin.

The other freshmen classes also walk out. The Chief Referee for the Freshmen Stage of U.A.'s Sports Festival, Midnight was on stage.

" Can the player representative come on stage?"

It was the one and only Bakugo Katsuki.

' Boo's could be heard from the other classes.

Bakugo goes on stage and faces everyone, with a straight face he says, "I'm gonna win first place."

' oh brother, He's so full of himself' Y/N thought to her self, rubbing her temples.

This causes the other classes to rebuke him.

Midoriya took note on how serious Bakugo was about the declaration. But he also made Class 1A targets.

" Are you guys ready?!" Midnight yelled.

Everyone cheered in excitement, ready to win.

"Oh just hearing that turns me on!"

"Is she allowed to say that?" A random student asked.

First Event of the Sports Festival: The Perilous Obstacle Race Around The Stadium

Midnight announces the preliminaries of the Sports Festival.

"The first event is an Obstacle Race around the stadium," Midnight declared.

-Mini time skip brought to you by - Small Might--

The Obstacle Race starts and Izuku finds trouble in securing a place in the race. Shoto Todoroki makes his move by freezing the ground causing dozens of students to become stuck in ice and skids himself into first place.

Y/N's POV

What is that? Is that ice?

I jump, so it doesn't freeze my feet to the floor and landed on my ass.

'no time to cry'

I try and stand up but kept slipping, then I remember the skating lesson Bakugo taught me, who would've thought they'd come in handy.

"I gotta thank him later," I mumbled to myself.

I skated down the course, using my quirk to give me a boost once in a while but there was rarely anything to grab onto.

I realised that my class avoided Todoroki's ice.

"I expected you all to avoid it," Todoroki said, still in first place.

'I should try and take down Todoroki, that's an easy first place'

"Sorry Todo," I mumbled about to attack him but I saw the small figure of my cousin pass me.