Back To Classes

At the end of the week, workplace training comes to an end. Y/N, Mishi and Emiru were outside the Train Station.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Mishi said sniffling.

"And I thought I was the one who would be crying," Emiru sighed.

"Are you sure you're okay?!"

"I'm fine," Y/N smiled, "I can keep in touch if you want."

"That'd be lovely!" Mishi said as tears ran down her cheek.

"Mishi, the paparazzi are coming," Emiru whispered. In less than a second, Mihsi was standing up right, her face cleared of any tears, holding a stoic expression.

Y/N sweatdropped as Emiru laughed a bit.

"We'll really miss you L/N, sorry you got hurt during your training,"Emiru said.

" It's alright, "Y/N brushed off.

She heard the familiar sound of a train and grasped her bag lightly.
The train pulled to a stop, letting off passengers.

" I'll call when I can, "Y/N waved walking to the train."

"Enjoy your ride," Emiru waved.

"Why can't you enjoy my ride?" Mishi asked folding her arms over her chest.

"What?" Emiru asked confused.

"Invite me to the wedding! " Y/N yelled from the doors.

Emiru's face exploded into shades of red.

"She gets it," Mishi smirked before being slapped in the face. She seemed inphased.

"You're a real pervert ya know!"

-

Outside Gran Torino's apartment.

"Thank you, because of you I was able to control One For All," Midoriya smiled.

"Be sure to maintain control and composure when using One For All, don't go over the 5% limit," Gran Torino reminded.

"I will," Midoriya nodded a bit, "But why is a strong hero like you not known?"

"I wasn't interested in the hero life, I only became a certified hero to fulfil a goal that's it," Gran Torino said,"You should ask Toshiniro for the whole story."

As Midoriya was about to leave, Gran Torino ponders that both All Might and him are alike; having the same charisma.

"Whats your name kid?" Gran Torino asked causing Midoriya's eyes to widen. Midoriya thought he had gone back to being senile before realising what he meant.

"It's Deku," Midoriya responded.

Gran Torino smiles at the response, turns around and goes back into his apartment.

-

With their internships concluded, Class 1-A returns to U.A. High and talk to one another about their experience.

Y/N walked into class and was immediately tackled.

"She lives!"

Mina yelled hugging the female's waist.

Yaoyoruzu walked up and smiled, "You were very brave to come face to face with those creatures."

Y/N smiled as her face heated up a bit. She was able to get Mina off of her before she walked to her seat.

Y/N rested her head on her arms that Laid on the table. She suddenly felt something in her head and looked to see a smiling Kirishima. He was patting her head.