True Evil Manifests

(Before the Talk with Aizawa)

Midoriya returns to class. Y/N came in a bit later.

"During the Summer Break, you will be going to a forest lodge," Mr. Aizawa informed.

"However if you fail to pass the end of term test, you will be stuck in remedial school," He warned.

-

Elsewhere, a man is surprised that the Hero Killer Stain was captured but is still happy that things are going as he has foreseen.

"Shigaraki's position is to supervise and unify the new villains who came to join the League," The man said.

"I doubt he can do his job, if you stepped in things would be proceeding faster," A doctor said.

"Can you patch me up faster," The man, who is now revealed to be Shigaraki's sensei, said,"I will let Tomura do all the work so that he can become my successor."

Sensei tells All Might to rejoice in the "transient" peace while he still can.

"But there is still something or someone we mustn't forget," The doctor said.

"Hm?"

"Mr. Eta," The doctor said.

"Yes I haven't forgotten of him, I heard his daughter joined U. A.," Sensei said,"She must be strong if he wants her back for good."

"If we were able to brainwash her into joining the League it could help Shigaraki," Sensei said smirking, "We'll have to get to her mother first."

-

Mr. Eta sat at his desk looking at a family photo of him, his daughter and his wife.

"Soon pumpkin," He said, "I hope everything goes as planned."

The door opened to reveal another doctor. Mr. Eta glared in his direction.

"It's your daughter, the results aren't looking so good," The doctor said.

"Shit, this'll have to happen sooner then," Mr. Eta said.

_____

Ya'll really enjoying this book?

Don't worry next chapter is going to be hella long.... So im in for alot....

Update : I'm gonna be posting small chapters to keep you busy whilst I work on the big exam chapter.