Random Chapter

(you do not, I repeat do not have to read this, you can skip it, It won't change anything, I was just doing this for fun)

It was now Monday, the Sports Festival was coming up in a week and 6 days.

"Oh man I'm so tired," Y/N yawned walking into class.

"Hey, Y/N," Mina waved as she walked over along with Hakagure, Jirou, Denki and Uraraka.

"How was that date of yours?" Denki asked smirking.

"I-it wasn't a date, it was just a hang out as friends," Y/N said stuttering a bit.

"Then why did you guys kiss yesterday?" Jirou asked with a playful grin.

"Oooh, that's true, we saw that yesterday," Uraraka said.

The door opened to reveal everyone's favourite broccoli, Izuku.

"Oh, hi Deku," Uraraka said smiling.

"Oh, good morning Uraraka, everyone," He said smiling back with a bit of a blush.

'that's cute and all but I'm gonna put Izuku with Shoto, it's my OTP'

Y/N thought smiling misheviosly at the idea of them in bed gett-

(back to the story)

"Hey Midoriya, didn't we see Bakugo and L/N on Saturday and yesterday?" Denki asked.

"Oh, yea, we did," Izuku said putting his finger to his lip.

"Wait, yesterday?" Y/N asked finally realising they said yesterday.

"Yea, we were all just hanging out and we saw you and Bakugo, soooooo," Mina said, "being the good friends we are, we followed you."

( 😂 sorry I just had too)

"Yea, you're totally being good friends," Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Oh, that spider kiss you did was perfect, I always wanted to try it," Sero said popping from who knows where.

Yaoyoaruzu then walked up and being the goddess she was, said, "Guys leave her be, she doesnt want to talk about it and it's not like it true."

For a moment, Y/N had sparkles in her eyes looking at Yaoyoaruzu.

"SIKE!" Hakagure said.

"We wanna know EVERYTHING, " Yaoyoaruzu said rasing her voice a tiny bit at the end.

Y/N was just sulking as questions were thrown at her.

'wheres the class president when you need him?'

The door then slammed open to reveal a content Bakugo.

Everyone paid no attention to him and continued to question the poor girl who was now writing a letter.