Totally Normal

Third Person POV

"Blood, blood, EXPLOSION!!" Y/N yelled pointing a make-shift wand at Mineta who was holding a cardboard sword.

"Oh the pain!" Mineta yelled.

"Alright you two, you're High-school students and you're playing a childish game," Auntie groaned, the two stopped and looked at her.

"I'M KIDDING, Can I be the queen?" She smiled, "I'm kidding but I would love to get pictures of this to."

Y/N laughed, "Sure, join us Auntie."

Y/N shook her head before turning back to Mineta only to be met with a pillow to the face . Y/N sat up with a dramatic gasp.

"How dare you?!"

"I'll go get some snacks," Auntie said getting yo and walking to the kitchen.

"Okay," Y/N nodded.

Auntie's POV

I walked into the kitchen then heard a scream and a thud.

"Oh dear, those two cause so much destruction together," I smiled opening the snack cabinet.

I grabbed 2 bowls and filled them with candy, they'll need it if they're gonna be aying this for the next couple hours.

"Uh Auntie!" Y/N said running into the kitchen looking like she went through WW2.

"I may or may not have killed Minoru," She nervously laughed.

My heart dropped, "What?!"

I ran into the living room, the cushions were everywhere, "M-minoru?"

I started moving cushions, looking for him.

"Mooooom," I heard, then I turned around.

Y/N's POV

I silently laughed in the kitchen hearing Auntie scream. I walked into the living room, Minoru was losing his mind.

"Please don't do that again," She sighed. I nodded, knowing I'd probably do that again.

I was about to continue the game with Minoru, my phone rang. I walked to the table and grabbed it.

"Jello?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you were free today?" It was Mina.

"Oh, I guess, depending on what it is,"I said.

" Well I kinda wanna go out today buuut, Toru is busy"

"Okay, I'm free."

"Great! Meet me at the park at 2pm"

"Alright, bye."

I hung up the phone and looked at the time, 12:11.

"Wow we've been playing for like 3 hours," I pointed out, before plopping down on the cushion covered floor.

"Are you going out?" Minoru asked.

"Yea," I sighed,before furrowing my eyebrows, "How'd you know?"

"Uh.... Cousin telepathy," Minoru stuttered.

"Doesn't exist but I don't care," I rolled my eyes. I got up from the floor and walked upstairs. Making it into my room, I face planted onto my bed.

Sitting up, I decided to just look through my phone, delete any unwanted photos, videos and whatever. I checked my messages and saw the familiar nickname 'SSBBM'

I laughed but it sounded depressing, my shoulders were tense and my eyes filled with tears. "I don't love him anymore," I mumbled, blinking away tears, "I need to move on with my life."