❤️Valentine Special

Third Person POV

Y/N walked into class with Mineta by her side making small conversation.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y/N!!!" Mina yelled running up to the female.

"Happy Valentines day, Mina," Y/N smiled.

The two girls went to their seats and chatted like usual.

"Really!?" A voice yelled more like squealed. It was Midoriya.

"Yea, um it is Valentines day after all," Uraraka said holding up a small box, "This was all I could get."

"No its alright," Midoriya said blushing.

He started rambling on about how much he appreciated the small gesture.

"Why can't Y/N give me one," Kaminari pouted.

"Aw, she already gave me one," Mineta bragged.

"WHAT?!" Kaminari sulked.

"But aren't you guys like, cousins?" Sero asked.

"Valentines day doesn't have to be about relationship love , it could be platonic," Mineta said.

"He's right," Kirishima said, but in his mind he's really looking forward to getting one.

Yaoyoaruzu walked over to Todoroki and handed him a pink box with a gold bow,"Happy Valentines day Todoroki."

"Oh thank you," He said taking the box.

"Ooh, girl I see you," Mina smirked. Yaoyoaruzu blushed before taking a seat.

"Its not like that."

"Sureeeee," The other girls said.

Y/N decided she might as well, so she took up her bag and placed it on her lap. She unzipped it and looked at the boxes filled with chocolate treats she made.

Y/N got up and approached Kirishima before taking out a red box that had his name on it, "Happy Valentines Day

Y/N got up and approached Kirishima before taking out a red box that had his name on it, "Happy Valentines Day."

"Huh... Oh uh thanks," He said rubbing the back of his neck before taking the box.

Y/N took out a light pink one that had a lighting streak on in and handed it to Kaminari.

He smirked, "Thank you cutie~"

Y/N brushed him off and continued handing out the chocolates.

"You didn't have to," Shoji said holding the pink box.

"I wanted to."

"Aw thanks," Sero smiled.

"Thank you very much, this is kindly appreciated," Iida said bowing as Y/N sweatdropped.

"I dont need those brightly coloured boxes," Tokoyami said.

"That's why I made yours black," Y/N smiled.

"Uh... Oh," Tokoyami said before taking the box, "Thank you."

"Koda, I made one for you, I made them animal shaped," Y/N smiled brightly.

Koda could only blush as he held the box.

"Hey Todoroki," Y/N said holding a box that was half white and half red,"I had to make this box myself."

"It's.... Beautiful," Todoroki said before turning to the female, "Allowmetospendmyfather'smoneyonyou."

"What?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, Ojiro," Y/N called out running to the blonde.

"Oh thank you L/N," Oijro smiled.

"Call me Y/N," Y/N pouted,"Aoyama."

"Oui~"

"Here you go, I added extra glitter," Y/N said holding up a box covered with an ungodly amount of glitter.

"(^-^*)/(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(つ✧ω✧)つヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ(◕‿◕✿)," Aoyama... Said?

Y/N only smiled, "I have no idea what you just said but you're welcome."

Y/N noticed Satou and made her way over, "I haven't forgotten you...."

"Oh thank you."

Midoriya sat in his seat nervously until Y/N approached him,"O-oh Y/N."

"Hello Deku," Y/N said before taking out a box, that was seemingly bigger than everyone else's.

"You didn't have t-"

"Shush child," Y/N said holding up a finger, "You deserve it."

Bakugo listened from his seat.

"I made this one especially for you," Y/N smiled.

"Does it really have to be that big?"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!" Kaminari yelled.

"Pfft-"Y/N pursed her lips,"Shut up...I'm tryna... I'm tryna be serious over here."

She finally composed herself," Yes, you... You are an innocent little bean and deserve the world. "

Uraraka placed her hands in Y/N's shoulder with tears in her eyes," That's straight facts. "

" Ladies let's not get dramatic," Hagakure said.

"Thank you," Midoriya said smiling brightly.

"He's shines brighter than Aoyama," Y/N said squinting.

"And that's saying something," Uraraka said covering her eyes. She then realised and whispered, "What about Bakugo?"

"Oh, yea," Y/N said before taking out another box. She walked to Bakugo and held out the box, "Here you go."

"Tch, thanks... I guess," He said not making eye contact.

(Shh... The relationship never happened.)

"Did you girls already give out yours?" Y/N asked.

"Yep," Mina said smiling confidently,"I, too, gave one to every boy."

"When you phrase it like that, it makes you sound like a Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing."

"Hey!"

"That doesn't sound bad," Midoriya said.

Kaminari wrapped his arm around Midoriya's shoulder, "Oh you innocent little thing.... anyway happy valentines day!"

"We don't mean it, you are a very outgoing female, ribbit," Asui said.

"Aw thank you," Mina smiled.

The door opened and Aizawa walked in,he took one look at the boxes and decided today wasn't the day. He pulled out his sleeping bag and did what he did best.... Sleep.

"Should we do something about him?"

"Nah, he needs it."

_________

Hello lovelies Happy Valentines day.... XOXO.....