Dabi X Hero!Reader⚠️swearing⚠️

im sorry I havent posted in a while, im kind of busy at the minute but now I have the weekend 👍
I hope you enjoy this :D
⚠️ALSO WARNING, SWEARING ⚠️
——————————————

you walked out of your house to the meeting place for the heroes.

your mind: why are they so annoying... I just got home...

you had recently gotten back to your house after a long mission and now you're seriously being called back into work? are they serious? it must be so easy being a villain...

Y/N: What if I became a villain?...

you murmur quietly, eyes shooting wide open when you process what you said.

Your mind: I can't say that... they'll find out...

you continue walking and start listening to music until you end up at the meeting building.

Y/N: time for hell again.

you walk in and talk to the receptionist.

Y/N: hey, im here for the meeting.

you look dead inside as the receptionist scans your ID and lets you into the room.

you open the door and slam it hard, showing you were obviously pissed.

Y/N: what the fuck do you want now?

you shout, looking around at your team.
Hawks smirked at you.

Hawks: we wanted a beautiful/handsome person to sho-

Miruko hits him over the back of his head.

Miruko: shut up, please.

Hawks: I thought we were friends...

Miruko: yeah but I like Y/N more.

you grin and sit down, waiting for your boss to come in and tell you what to do.

Boss: Y/N you will go undercover in the LOV. pretend you have become a villain because of whatever reason you come up with. We want you to get close to this villain named 'Dabi'.

Your POV:
Dabi huh?

Y/N: And what do I get?

Boss: a promised spot in future leadership for this team.

Y/N: sure, whatever ill go now, what exactly do you want?

Boss: we need information about Dabi himself and future plans for their attacks.

Y/N: mk...

I get up and leave, running back to my house.

im going to do this right and get my lead role in this company.

I ran into my room and grabbed a suitcase and a backpack. in my backpack I had things like my phone, a notebook,pen and things like that.