Dabi x Hero Reader Part 3

SWEARING!!

Y/N: So, when do we run away?

Dabi: I'm not exactly sure, but when everyone is ready, we're moving to another hideout.

Y/N: And then?...

You stand in front of him, waiting for his answer. He hesitates.

Dabi: I um... I think we should wait till then to find out, incase it doesn't all go according to plan.

He clears his throat.

Dabi: From now on you can sleep in my room. I'm... Sorry for making you stay in here for a few days. It looks really uncomfortable.

You nodded.

Y/N: I understand why you did it, so I don't fully blame you.

He turns his back and holds a hand out to his side.

Dabi: Let's go back to the others then upstairs.

You smile and take his hand, walking towards the others who were listening to the news.

TV: And on today's news, we have a missing person report.

TV: Y/N L/N has been deemed "missing" after they have not returned to the Hero HQ. Their colleagues do not seem all that worried, but Pro heroes Hawks and Miruko are incredibly concerned.

Miruko: Please... Come back, Y/N..

Hawks: Just come back, we want you back..

TV: That's all for today.

You bit your lip, holding back tears.

Y/N: Probably just fake... They never seemed too worried over me, they said I can handle myself, once.

Dabi wrapped his arms around you gently, pulling you in for a hug.

Dabi: It's okay, if you want to go back to them...

He sighs.

Dabi: I will let you.

You looked up at him and then to the rest of the LOV.

Shigaraki: If we keep you against your will, you'll probably escape by yourself anyway, there's no point. You're strong.

Toga: I-it's fine.

Toga sniffled and tried to smile the best she could, but it came out as her sobbing.

Kurogiri: Don't worry, it's okay.

Kurogiri seemed extremely calm, but you could tell he wanted you to stay.

You looked around at them all again, turning your gaze back to Dabi who still had his arms around you, your hands on his chest.

Y/N: You guys...

You looked around again.