Bakugo

Mina: "Come on Y/N! Spin the bottle! Don't just hide in the corner..." She says, looking over at you.
You had social anxiety and generally preferred being out of the way.
You: "Fine..." You get up and spin the bottle.
You were scared on who it landed on... Bakugo.
Bakugo: "Come on, extra.."
You were frozen, you couldn't move, you had a crush on Bakugo but you couldn't even look him in the eye, what were you supposed to do in a closet?!
Bakugo walks up to you and picks you up, bridal style and carries you to the closet.
Bakugo: "Idiot..."
Yeah... The worst part was how scary he was...
He set you down in the closet and sat opposite you.
Denki came and closed the door, locking it and walked away.
You sigh: "I- I'm sorry for not moving quickly-" You were cut off by Bakugo shouting.
Bakugo: "WHAT THE HELL JUST BIT ME?!" he screamed, revealing a bite on his finger.
A rabbit hopped onto your lap, nibbling your skirt.
You: "Come here, B-Bakugo, I'll help the bite on your finger." You smile sympathetically.
Bakugo: "I don't need your help, extra, I don't even want to be in here with a loser like YOU."
You bite your lip, trying not to cry, you were really sensitive. In his defence, he didn't know about your sensitivity but it still hurt.
Soon, you just start crying silently, yet somehow Bakugo can tell you're crying.
Bakugo wraps his arms around you and hugs you.
Bakugo: "I'm... sorry, okay?"
He starts to cry a bit, too which was surprising for you.
Soon, his head is resting on your shoulder, you can feel his warm breath on your neck and you stop crying. You feel safe for some reason. But Bakugo is *still* crying.
Bakugo: "I'm so sorry for everything I've done, there's just something I've always wanted to say but I've never had the courage to bring it up..."
You: "THE Bakugo didn't "have enough courage" wow, never saw that coming." you giggle, trying to make him laugh.
Bakugo laughs and backs away a bit, leaving a tiny couple of inches between the two of you.
You're lost in his eyes until he leans in close to your face, his eyes closed and a hand on your cheek.
You're so confused you just sit there not moving, until Bakugo pulls you closer to him and kisses you softly.
Your eyes widen but then shut tight, you find his hand and hold it, squeezing it a bit.
He held your hand and pulled away, breaking the kiss.
Bakugo: "I think I love you Y/N..." he says, nervously.
You: "I love you too." you smile, hugging him.