Aizawa x Reader Comfort | Requested

Y/N is an adult.

—————

Y/N's POV
(first person)

I lay in bed, the duvet pulled up to my chin whilst I cried silently. It's been a long week, the villains won't stop attacking us, I need to protect the students and constantly worrying about Shota is a lot... I've stressed a lot this past week, so I took the chance to try to let it out when Shota left our dorm to teach.

I didn't realise he'd be back so early, since I didn't know about the school day being cut shorter for the students' mental health.

I lay in bed, gripping the covers tightly until my knuckles went white. It looked like I was angry, and I partly was because of the villains, but I was mostly incredibly upset. I don't know how to describe it very well, but there was a pit of worry in my stomach that wouldn't leave me alone, and I'd have the thoughts of terrible things happening to Shota and the kids.

I continued crying when I didn't hear the door open quietly. Shota walked through the dorm to our room as he opened the next door just as quiet as the first.

Shota: Y/N?...

I quickly wiped my tears away and sat up.

Y/N: Y-yeah?..

My eyes were red and puffy, it was obvious I had been crying through my weak attempt of covering it up.

Shota: It's okay to cry, what's wrong?

He approached me and sat by my side.

I explained how I felt hesitantly, trying to pick my words carefully.

Once I was finished, I was already crying again. He looked at me with sympathy.

Shota: Y/N... I'm so sorry.. Is it okay if I hug you? I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

I nodded and he took me in his arms gently, rocking me side to side as he whispered sweet nothings to me.

Shota: It'll be okay, Y/N, I know it's easy to say, but don't worry about me, I can handle myself and the villains, alright?

Y/N: Y-yeah but what if-

Shota: No, there's no what if's Y/N, I'll be fine, love, it's okay..

He kissed my forehead softly and pulled me close again.

Shota: And I'll protect you too.

I smiled a bit and blushed.

He pulled away and wiped the rest of my tears with his thumb, looking me in my eyes.

Shota: Everything's going to be okay, just deep breaths and hold onto me.

He smiled, holding me close once more for the rest of the day.