Shoto x Tokoyami x Reader Poly Relationship (Request)

Thought I'd add some angst because who doesn't like crying then having a happy ending?

———————————-

You were sitting in class, talking to Mina as everyone got into their seats.

Mina: Oh! Would you like to go shopping with me today?

Y/N: Uhh...

You started across the room at Shoto, who was busy on his phone to his father.

Y/N: Sure...

You weren't paying much attention to Mina but you could give "yes" or "no" answers, but that was all. You didn't go into any detail or reply quickly, it was all delayed. You continued staring at Shoto as Mina turned around to see what you were looking at.
Just then, Tokoyami walked into the classroom and you blushed noticeably.

Mina turned back to you.

Mina: Oh, so you like both?

You nodded your head slowly, finally paying attention to her fully and staring down at your desk.

Y/N: Not like they'd like me anyway, Shoto is too cool for me and Tokoyami doesn't talk to me.

Mina: Shoto is not too cool for you and Tokoyami could just be nervous, give him the benefit of the doubt here. I don't mean this to sound rude but grow a pair and go speak to them. Tell them how you feel. Don't wait for a miracle to come where they suddenly start speaking to you and it feels like you're in a Wattpad story.

She taps your shoulder gently.

Mina: Things like that don't happen to us. Atleast- some of us. It's good to go tell people you like them. It gets it off your chest. Even if you think you have no chance with them, that you don't compare...

You look up at her.

Mina: Just sometimes, there's a small chance. I think you'll be a lucky one.

She smiles softly.

Mina: Heh- that was all over the place wasn't it?

Y/N: Just a bit.

You chuckle.

Mina: In short, go talk to them. Some people don't get their crush to like them back but it might happen to you, it might not. Just do it.

She pats you on the back and goes to her desk.

Shoto and Tokoyami both look at you but as soon as you look at them, they look away.

Y/N's mind: Maybe..

——————————
After class you start packing your bag to leave when Mina comes running up to you.

Mina: Okok so, Y/N, be real with me right now.

You nod, surprised that she came rushing up to you like that. It made you startled and you had jumped back a bit.