Cheater!Kirishima x Reader Part4

Thursday 6:00PM

Y/N's POV

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling whilst listening to music. What was I supposed to do now? There's no way I'm facing Kirishima again after that. I can't believe I was just someone on the side, he never even seemed like he had another relationship going on... He was always with me, wasn't he? Well there were a few times he said he had to leave dates early and stuff... Why am I having doubts? He cheated on me. He's not worth it.

I really wish he didn't... I still like him.

I wiped a tear that was annoying my eye, and sighed, sitting up. Just as I sat up, a bunch of tears started flooding down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them all away, but my eyes were still red and puffy. My cheeks were slightly red, and my headphones had fallen off. I sighed, turning off my music and going to put my headphones away just as I heard a knock on my door.

I went to the door and opened it, revealing Todoroki.

Y/N: Oh- Hi, Todoroki, how can I help you?...

Why was he here?

Todoroki: I was told what happened, are you okay?

He hugged me gently, letting my head rest against his chest. I shook my head.

Y/N: No... I'm not..

Todoroki: May I come in, I have a bag full of food we can share, and I can make you something warm to drink.

I nodded, not letting go for a moment, then backing away and sitting on my sofa in front of the TV. He made me something to drink, got the food and sat next to me. He sat fairly close so he could wrap one of his arms around my shoulders.

Todoroki: Do you mind?

He mumbled, so I could barely hear him.

Y/N: I um.. I don't mind..

I smiled slightly, feeling him pull me a bit closer.

Todoroki: Do you want to watch a movie? That usually cheers you up.

I looked at him and tilted my head.

Todoroki: Huh? Oh- Mina told me..

His cheeks went a bit pink, and he turned his face away. I smiled and chuckled softly.

Y/N: What do you want to watch?

He shook his head, looking me in the eyes.

Todoroki: I'm here to make you feel better, it's your choice.

I put on my favourite movie and lay back with Todoroki, keeping my eyes glued to the screen.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him glance at me a few times in a row. His hand was ghosting over mine.
Todoroki lowered his hand onto mine softly, making me tense up slightly.

Todoroki: Oh- I'm sorry-

Y/N: No, no you're fine. It's fine. I don't mind.

Todoroki: Alright...

He kept his hand on mine, gently intertwining our fingers. I leaned into him, feeling his arm that was around my shoulders pull me in slightly.
I leaned my back against his chest as he rubbed soothing circles on my hand with his thumb.