Denki x Quirkless!Reader

THIS STORY INCLUDES:
Angst
Fluff
-The ultimate duo 😎
Talk about knives and injuries.
———————————————
1st person POV: Y/N

I was listening to my playlist while the bus was driving over bumpy roads. It was really annoying because the rain made the connection to the internet all glitchy so I couldn't listen properly. The rain kept falling heavily even though I cursed at it in my mind.

I looked outside the bus window and gazed at the buildings.

"It's so beautiful at night..."

I whispered, thinking no one would hear since the engine was loud.

"isn't it? I love coming out when it's dark, the stars are amazing"

I threw my headphones around my neck and quickly looked to my right, seeing a blonde haired boy sitting next to me.

"oh- sorry, I didn't mean to startle you..."

he rubs the back of his neck uncomfortably whilst reaching out to me with the other.

"I'm Denki Kaminari, what's your name?"

I shake my head, reaching for my headphones to put them back on when he spoke again.

"I'm sorry to be an annoyance, but is this your stop?"

he points at a sign.

"Oh... Yeah, it is."

I reply bluntly, I dont know who this guy is- all I do know is his name is Denki Kaminari? Like- Who is this guy...

"Oh great! It's mine too!"

I sigh and get off the bus whilst he follows behind me.

"Thanks"

I nod to the driver and they nod their head back as a "you're welcome".

I watch as the bus drives away, leaving me and Denki in the pouring rain.

"Care to walk with me?"

He asks, bowing whilst holding an umbrella. It's obvious he won't leave me alone, atleast we could maybe be friends I guess...

He looked at me and held a hand out, I took it and we walked along cobbled streets. I stared at the ground whilst we walked- I knew I wouldn't walk into anything because I was holding his hand for some reason... I felt safe? Why?- He's a stranger... I just met him- And I dont mean "5 weeks" just met I mean "5 minutes" just met.

"So, what's your name?"

he asks me, gently squeezing my hand to get my attention.

"Y/N..."

I reply, looking in front of me.

"Well, would you like to go out somewhere?"

he asks.

"Like going out somewhere as friends or-"