Jiro

You're writing a new song when you get a text from Mina.

Mina: Hey! Wanna come over? I'm bored.

You: Sure! I'll be there in 5

You run off to Mina's dorm since she's your best friend and you, too, were bored.
You knock on her door and she opens it almost immediately, dragging you by your arm to her closet.

Y/N: MINA STOP! OW-

You get thrown into the closet and hear someone else say "ouch..."

Y/N: J..Jiro..?

Jiro: the one and only...

Y/N: How did you get in here?

Jiro: The same way you did.

You stand up and help Jiro scramble to her feet. Both of you are on opposite sides of the closet.

Y/N: Sooo... what do you wanna do?

Jiro: I heard you were making a new song, let me hear it.

You start singing your new song nervously, Jiro smirked when she realised it was a love some about her.
Jiro walks closer to you in the darkness and reaches are hand out to cup your face.

You stop singing and blush.

Jiro: You really do like me..?

she asks almost sounding in-confident.

Y/N: well... of course! You're amazing, you work hard and you're really pre-

Jiro hugs you tightly, arms around your waist and your arms around her neck.

Jiro: I though I heard you say you liked me once, but I just couldn't believe it that doubt came over me..

Y/N: well, you got me now! wanna go out tomorrow? my treat.

you wink and she takes your hand in hers and brings her other hand back to cup your face.

Jiro: id love that, Y/N.

she gently kisses you as the closet door opens. mina squeals and jiro is left unshamed.

Jiro: come round my dorm, I wanna show you some music I think would go great with that song of yours

she smiles and winks at you before walking away to her dorm.

Mina: OMG Y/N YOU AND JIRO DATE NOW?!

Y/N: yeah.. we're going out tomorrow!

you grin and skip to Jiro's dorm, proud of yourself for getting a great girlfriend.