~ Prom ~ - Bakugo

Author note:
School has literally been so hectic 😭 I was going to write on here a while ago but my drama gcse devised piece was so stressful fr :'D now I just have to worry about my mock and then scripted, so I should be fineee :)
——————————

Y/N's POV:
The day of prom

It had taken a few months of planning for tonight, but everything was coming together-

Was not coming together*

I still had to go out and make sure that my nails looked fine, and that my hair was perfect and don't even get me started on my skin.
I know prom isn't that important, but it is to me. It's a night where I get to feel my best and go out with my friends, and hopefully a date and dance around with them whilst having fun. It's like a reward for all the hard work we've done as heroes.

Currently, I'm going out to get my nails done. I'm (either getting acrylics/just keeping them neat/etc) and then going to get my hair all sorted, and then going to get our skincare routine done. (What do you call those places?-)
I decided I'd go with the girls since they booked the same places- along with Todoroki.
I change my clothes and met them in the common room.

"Hey, Y/N!" She exclaimed whilst waving.
"Hey!"
"We need to go now, if we leave any later we'll be late!" She practically screamed after looking at her phone.

——————————
We first went to get our skin done, and it felt like ages until we got there. We did get there on time, though, so we were all pleased.
It wasn't too bad, and was pretty relaxing to say the least. I actually stopped stressing over prom for a while.
————————
After that, we all headed towards the hair place, which was quite a while away compared to the others. We had plenty of time as we took the bus there.

"So, who are you going with, Y/N?" Hagakure asked, "You didn't say."

"Oh.." I mumbled, "No one." I said.

"You can't just go with no one!" Uraraka gasped, "Did no one ask you?"

"No..?" I said slowly, "It's fine, I don't mind." I shrugged it off, but I was pretty upset no one had asked. Id actually been asked to help others ask their classmates, rather than anyone ask me.

"Are you sure?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright with it." I shrugged, "I can have fun without a date. I don't always need someone with me." I smiled.

She nodded, "Fair enough, that's true."

Everyone else started talking about their own dates or friend groups they were going with. I listened to them, but after a while of not saying anything, I looked out the window and watched some other students from our school walking together and talking excitedly- no doubt about tonight.

Before I knew it, I had zoned out, and we were at the hair place. We got off the bus, heading inside and getting to our seats with the stylists.
I was one of the first in the group to get my hair done, and I sat with Tsu and Jiro on either side of me, whilst the others sat in the waiting area.

I was looking through Instagram at everyone else getting prepared for prom, and came across Bakugo's recent post. He posted a picture of his suit hanging up and put a caption of "Shitty hair told me to join in on posting our suits so here."