Uraraka

you've had a crush on uraraka for a while now, ever since you first laid your eyes on her, you couldn't help but fall in love. "love at first sight" and wasnt really your type of thing but you just knew that it was exactly that.
you loved how everytime you saw her you got butterflies in your stomach and how your heart skipped a beat and fluttered in your chest. you adored the way her giggles echoed through your mind- the way her voice sounded like music to your ears, your heart dancing as she sang some of her words. the way she sung tugged on your heart strings so much you could barely breathe, your words getting jumbled up everytime you saw her skip by. she was the definition of heather, there was no doubt about it.

uraraka was sitting next to you right now in a circle of you and your classmates. you were all having a sleepover at minas dorm playing spin the bottle. uraraka had spun the bottle and you were waiting for the results— your didn't expect the bottle to land on you.

you jumped back in surprise as she giggled, your words got jumbled up and you could barely breathe. soon, uraraka was in front of you with her hand out, offering help to you.
you took her hand and walked to the closet with her, not letting go.

uraraka: so.... whats up?

she smiled at you, your heart skipped a beat.

Y/N: nothing much... you?

your mind: if only you knew how much I could say about you...

uraraka: yeah, I have something to say but... im uh....

Y/N: nervous?

you flash a playful smirk at her and she gently punches your arm.

uraraka: StOpP!!

you burst out laughing.

you closed the closet door when you got inside and Mina locked it, trapping you and Uraraka inside... Alone.

Uraraka: Look Y/N I-

Y/N: I LIKE YOU-

you blurt out and cover your face with your hands when you realise what you had just said.

How could I be so stupid?!-
She's not going to like me back....

Uraraka: I... Y/N... I didn't know you felt that way...

Y/N: Well I do and honestly... I don't regret saying it out loud, ive been hiding these feelings for way too long.

Uraraka: How long...?

Y/N: Since we first met.

Uraraka: So I'm not crazy after all...
she whispers.

Y/N: About what?

Uraraka: Oh, nothing. Let's just play the game?

Y/N: Fine...

You turn your head and face the wall, Uraraka looking at you, pouting.

Uraraka: hEy! GiVe Me AtTeNtIoN!

You giggle a bit and turn back to facing her.

Y/N: And why should I?

you rais an eyebrow, suddenly getting more and more confident by the second.

Uraraka: Becauseeee!!

She pauses a moment...

She actually did it-

She leans in, closing her eyes and grabbing your face softly, pressing her lips onto yours. You're shocked but slowly melt into the kiss before she pulls away.

Uraraka: BECAUSE!!! I like you!!!

you chuckles and she pouts.

Uraraka: and... I would love it if we could date...

she turns away and cringes at her words. your gently reach for her chin and turn her head to face you.

Y/N: id love to date you, Uraraka.

You both smile and rest your foreheads on one another's.

Best seven in minutes heaven game? I think yes ☺️