Todoroki

This one is different from the others so i hope yall like it! 😁

'' are thoughts
** are actions

you walk through the school hallway, trying to find your friends. it was after hours and you were trying to find them to meet up for a "study session". you were all meant to meet up in the cafeteria but they didnt show up and mina had texted you saying they were on the other side of the school waiting for you. she had also mentioned for you to take your time since they were talking to a few teachers.

'how weird...' you thought, strolling down the halls, hands in your blazer pockets and your head facing the ground.

you dont notice the footsteps behind you and you're suddenly pushed into this dark, small closet. you trip on a broom and close your eyes tightly, bracing yourself for the fall that never came. it actually felt soft and warm.

you: is this heaven?- AM I DEAD?!

a voice which sounded very familiar chuckled.
???: you can call it heaven but you're not dead.

it sounded a lot like todoroki but what he said was nothing like what he would say.

you: todoroki...?

you ask, softly, feeling the shelves to your right trying to stand up.

todoroki helps you to your feet and looks at you.

todoroki: its me.
he replies, bluntly.

you: why are we in here?...

you ask this, thinking of the possible reasons. you had liked todoroki for a year now, ever since you two first met, you adored him in everything he did. you understood his problems and you were always there for him. but who would know all this? you had only told mina-

'that little b-' you're about to curse in your mind until you see an orange and red mixed together with a tiny of yellow light. was he... lighting up the room with his quirk?-

you watch as he finds a candle the janitor has for some odd reason, and he lights it and sets it to the side.

todoroki: id use a flashlight but i dont have one...

you: its fine!

you had only just realised how close you were to todoroki when he had lit up the closet so you were very flustered, a complete blushing mess for that matter.

todoroki: are you ok..? your face is red, are you sick? i can take care of you when we get out...

you: *freaking out* UH- NO ITS FINE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT IM NOT SICK-

todoroki: woah, calm down.

he places his left hand on your shoulder, warming you up.

todoroki: you were... shivering. *sigh* you should really bring a hoodie to school.

he removes his hand from your shoulder, the warmth leaving. you cold again. todoroki takes off his hoodie and hands it to you.

todoroki: put it on.

you: but-

todoroki: dont make this hard... please?

you put the hoodie on and he ruffles your hair.

you: why are you doing this?

you ask, smelling his strong cologne on the hoodie and the sleeves way too big for your arms.

todoroki: kaminari said if i like someone, tell them stupid pick up lines.... sooo i went to katsuki and he told me if i like someone, give them something like a hoodie.

you tilt your head, not exactly getting what he was saying.

todoroki: i wanted advice because i like you Y/N... its ok if you dont feel the same but please keep the hoodie it'll make it eas-

hes cut off by you wrapping your arms around him for a hug.

you: i like you too todo-

shoto: call me shoto, Y/N.

you: well, shoto i like you too.

you feel his arms creep around your waist to pull you into a tighter hug, staying like that for hours until mina comes to let you both out again.