Cheating!Monoma X Reader

Angst that doesn't end in happy ever after.

Arguing,
Cheating,
Swearing

You're in Monoma's class and Deku is a friend from another class.

1st person
Y/N's POV

I was sitting in my dorm when I decided I should go to a cafe. It was after school hours and I didn't have to study for any classes or exams so I should be good to go.

Before I went, I decided to message my boyfriend Monoma to see if he wanted to come with me. He made everything funner and a lot more exciting. He pretty much was the one thing that made me smile everyday without fail.

When I cried, Monoma would be there to make me laugh, and when I was mad he calmed me down easily.

Y/N:
Hey love, wanna come to the cafe with me?

Monoma♥️:
Sorry I'm sick so I can't, I'll see you in class though

That's weird.
He was fine in class..

I shrugged it off and decided to go on my own. When I got there, I sat in the corner, waiting for my order.

It came and I paid for it, checking social medias and messaging friends.

I was on Instagram when Deku messaged me.

Broccoli Hair:
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N

I sighed.

Y/N:
What- Stop spamming

Broccoli Hair:
Sorry Y/N but have you seen this??
[Image]

I clicked on the image and stared at it, speechless.

I didn't even move.
My expression didn't change for a moment whilst I tried to process it.
It was a picture of Monoma hugging someone in our class from behind with them wearing his hoodie.

Y/N:
Are you fucking serious Deku? This isn't funny.

Broccoli Hair:
Y/N I'm not joking, I'm so sorry-

Y/N:
Whatever, I'll handle him myself.
Thank you for letting me know Deku, I should've hung out with you more, you're nice. :)

Broccoli Hair:
Thank you Y/N, if you need me I'm one message and a few runs away lmao.
I'll be there as quick as I can
For you

I smiled.
How sweet? :)

I stood up and left the cafe, heading back towards the dorms to confront my so called "boyfriend".

When I got to the dorms, I was met by Deku.

Deku: Hey Y/N, I didn't want to let you go alone..

Y/N: Why?

Deku: You know- incase you both get into a fight and one of you hurts the other.

Y/N: And?..

Deku: I'll back you up basically and be a um.. a witness? If it's okay with you obviously- I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable I know this is a really private matter just between you two and I really don't want to overstep- is that the word? I don't think it is but I don't want to overstep boundaries or anything because you're my friend- right? Or am I just imagining we are-