❤️Hearts Aligned❤️ Todroki x Reader

Y/N POV

I jump wide awake as I hear someone slam a book next to me. It was Todoroki, book in hands on my nightstand.

Y/N: What the hell?!-

I look into his eyes, getting lost in them.

Todoroki: Get dressed, we need to leave soon.

He looks away, quickly.

Y/N: Oh... okay, can you leave while I get dressed?

Todoroki: Sure, I'll be outside your dorm.

I nod and he leaves me in the room alone. I get dressed and run around the room packing my school bag.

I run out my door when I finish and run straight into Todoroki. I fall to the floor and rub my forehead.

Y/N: Ouch...

Todoroki: I mean I did say I was going to be out here...

I look up at him and he offers his hand to me.
I take his hand, and he pulls me off the ground and hugs me gently.

Todoroki: Are you okay, though?

He has his arm wrapped around me and his hand on my head, softly rubbing circles whilst his other arm was wrapped around my waist to make sure I was okay.

Y/N: Yeah yeah I'm fine...

He shifts his arms so that theyre both wrapped around my frame with his head in the crook of my neck.

Todoroki: Good. I'd hate it if I hurt you a lot.

Y/N: Umm...

Todoroki: Hm?

Y/N: What's with the um.. the affection today my guy?-

He jumps back.

Todoroki: My apologies, lets.. go to class.

He walks a few steps and then turns around to me.

He sees that I havent moved and sighs, holding a hand out for me to hold.
I take it and we hold hands to class.

People were used to this and some thought we were dating- but me and Todoroki are just friends, sadly... I'd love to have more with him but he's trying to be a hero and I dont want to get in the way. If we start dating then it's just another thing he has to worry about, and I dont want that. But if he were to ask me out of course I'd say yes!- But he won't ask...

No one ever does.

We arrive at homeroom and I sit in my desk which is at the back.
———
Homeroom ends and I see Todoroki had fallen asleep. I walk over to him and gently tap his shoulder, he wakes up instantly and looks at me confused.

Y/N: Homeroom is over, Aizawa said we had a project to do and we got paired up.

Todoroki: Okay..