Sero

~Y/N's POV~

Its Christmas time and everyone is getting ready to celebrate, therefore you are all being given different tasks to complete before the morning. Right now it's about... around 6PM so you have a few hours until our curfew which has been extended to 10PM. So 4 hours to get all this work done.

Mina: ok Y/N, your job is to go fine some tinsel for the tree!

Y/N: okay! That should be in the... storage room!

You set off to the storage room which You find to already have the light on. Youre surprised since You thought you were the first to leave the group.you shrug it off soon enough and just search for tinsel. It was a fairly easy job and wasn't too boring, you got to choose the colour code! You eventually chose [favourite colour(s)] tinsel and were about to set off back to the group before you hear the door shut, lock and giggles outside. You sigh and place the tinsel on the ground.

Y/N: mina im done with your c-

Mina didn't respond, in fact nobody did. You start to panic and the lights go out. You stumble backwards and fall, waiting for the impact that never came. You felt something stop me from falling... something warm. It felt like a person but no one should be here. You start to panic even more and You hear a chuckle.
It's Sero...

Sero: haha... you're really funny Y/N.

Y/N: WHAT THE HECK SERO?!

Sero: oh, im sorry- I'll let you go now-

He lets you go but you fall backwards into the wall, still standing though.

Y/N: could you turn the light back on?

Sero: oh yeah, sure.

He turns the light back on and you two just stare into each others eyes. You, mad and him, well... you weren't too sure.

Sero: your eyes are really...

Y/N: disgusting? Ugly?

Sero: not at all! Who told you that?!

You think about your bullies.

Y/N: some girls who pick on me...

You feel Sero pull you into a tight hug.

Sero: they're adorable. Tell those girls to f-

Author Note: KEEP IT PG SERO

Y/N: thanks, Sero.

You hug him back and eventually you both get tired.

Y/N: where should we sleep?

Sero: im not sure, but we're probably going to be here for quite a while so we better get something warm to sleep under.

Y/N: *we*?

Sero: well yeah, they say apparently human body heat makes you warmer.

Y/N: uhh... i dont think thats how they said it but i get what you mean i guess?

After a lot of searching Sero finds a blanket, its soft and very small, only big enough to barely cover you both.

Sero: its all I could find...

Y/N: don't worry about it, it shouldn't be that bad...

You get under the blanket and put your school bag behind you as a pillow, Sero gets under the blanket too and just looks at you dumbfounded.

Sero: you're never going to be comfortable sleeping on a bag-

Y/N: then what do I do? Hm sero?

You mock him a bit and then he moves your bag, slowly so you could lift your head up.

Sero: for some reason there's pillows in here, im guessing replacements for the couch in the student area. There's only 1 in here so if I take it you can just cuddle into me and I'll be your pillow?

Y/N: sure I guess...

You lay your head on his chest and cuddle into him, soon, he pulls you closer in, his hands around your waist. He soon falls asleep but you're still awake. You hear him talking in his sleep.

Sero: I love you...

Y/N' mind: What a dork...

Sero: Y/N...

You look at him, he's still sleeping but talking in his sleep. How amusing, huh?

Sero: I love you Y/N...

Your jaw completely just drops at that moment. You decide not to wake him up and continue listening.

Sero: love you Y/N...

You giggle a little bit, blushing.

Sero: can I call you mi amor?...

You run your fingers through his black, soft hair and kiss his forehead.

Sero: mi amor~ I want cuddles!....

You giggle even more and decide to shake him awake. He wakes up surprised to still see you there.

Y/N: so~ whos mi amor, huh?

You wink and giggle, he blushes madly and you find it cute.

Sero: s-shut up"

Y/N: Oo, tsundere I see~

Sero: I SWEAR Y/N-

You giggle even more and just cuddle into his chest, nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck.

Sero: hey... Y/N...

Y/N: yes?

Sero: I... ugh this is so embarrassing, especially if this goes downhill.

You press your lips firmly against his, hes shocked but doesn't pull away.

Y/N: I love you too.

Sero pulls you closer to him, your face now lying in his chest.

Sero: I'll see you in the morning, mi amor.

He smiles and you both fall asleep.